07-07-2019, 02:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

I am reformatting my PC and I am wanting to re-install Save Wizard on my fresh install. Problem is, I can't seem to find the email I got when I first purchased the software and im terrified to reformat incase I lose Save Wizard as I am not keen on the idea of purchasing it again.

What information do I need before I can re-activate the software on my fresh format and do I need to de-activate it before I reformat?
07-07-2019, 05:19 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by mont266 View Post
Hi,

I am reformatting my PC and I am wanting to re-install Save Wizard on my fresh install. Problem is, I can't seem to find the email I got when I first purchased the software and im terrified to reformat incase I lose Save Wizard as I am not keen on the idea of purchasing it again.

What information do I need before I can re-activate the software on my fresh format and do I need to de-activate it before I reformat?

You still will need to get the key if you really can't find it you can try to contact them before you format your pc also make sure to deactivate your license before you format

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

mont266, Xomination
07-08-2019, 11:09 AM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Hi,

You still will need to get the key if you really can't find it you can try to contact them before you format your pc also make sure to deactivate your license before you format

hey i was wondering the same as mont266 i'll format my drive and install a new windows. i have my licence so all i need to do is deactivate savewizard software and then when i install it again reactivate or what ? is there any steps?
07-08-2019, 05:56 PM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by Xomination View Post
Hi,

hey i was wondering the same as mont266 i'll format my drive and install a new windows. i have my licence so all i need to do is deactivate savewizard software and then when i install it again reactivate or what ? is there any steps?

Reactivating is just entering your license code again then it automatically activates for deactivating there is a big button for it on your client
07-09-2019, 12:07 AM #5
Hi,

Reactivating is just entering your license code again then it automatically activates for deactivating there is a big button for it on your client

Yes i understand so 1st step deactivate 2nd step install on new windows 3rd step license and am good to go?
07-09-2019, 04:07 AM #6
Wosley
Hi,

Yes i understand so 1st step deactivate 2nd step install on new windows 3rd step license and am good to go?

Yup.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Xomination

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo