THREAD: re region issues
  1. 12-06-2019, 02:29 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    how to re region eu to us without save wizard because save wizard dont have any cheats for the game so therefore no cheats no advance mode
  2. 01-20-2020, 06:34 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I wonder why they put this restriction on save resign.
    This pisses me off: you finally find that one save you've been looking for and... NOP! Can't do... It isn't in the "supported/have cheats list" paw... so can't resign either.

A Save Resigner standalone would be awesome.
  3. 01-26-2020, 03:18 PM
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#0001
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#0001
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by viniciusventrue2 View Post
    This pisses me off: you finally find that one save you've been looking for and... NOP! Can't do... It isn't in the "supported/have cheats list" paw... so can't resign either.

You can resign any save you only need to have the gamme supported + advanced mode for changing the region.
  4. The Following User Thanked Wosley For This Useful Post:

5. 02-04-2020, 04:15 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    Originally Posted by viniciusventrue2 View Post

You can resign any save you only need to have the gamme supported + advanced mode for changing the region.

I know Wosley, but this is precisely the problem. There's still many games unsupported (and without advanced mode).

Amnesia is a classic example: the complete saveset for EU region was available here in the NGU many years prior to the one for the US version, which I did by myself in last december (and to be honest I don't know if it works, hopes so). It would have been much easier/faster to just reregion/resign the already available saveset.
  6. 10-19-2020, 03:12 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Does anybody actually ever successfully re-region a game save? I tried re-region Resident Evil 2 Remake game save for The 4th Survivor from EU/US to my region (I don't know what). Game save from CUSA09193 to CUSA12497 using advance mode in save wizard. When I copied back to PS4, it said File the is not compatible and can not be used. Anybody had experienced this?
    Thank you.