03-17-2020, 07:55 PM #1
xillll
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello! I boguht save wizard back in sep 2018 and stopped playing in dec 2018. I deleted the app and the email with the license, my question is how can i get it back? I've emailed the devs but i haven't got an answer from them.
03-17-2020, 07:59 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by xillll View Post
Hello! I boguht save wizard back in sep 2018 and stopped playing in dec 2018. I deleted the app and the email with the license, my question is how can i get it back? I've emailed the devs but i haven't got an answer from them.

Only the devs can get it back for you but that isn't even 100% sure if it will happen since they say you would need to keep the email with license no matter what
03-18-2020, 09:14 AM #3
xillll
Keeper
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Hello! I boguht save wizard back in sep 2018 and stopped playing in dec 2018. I deleted the app and the email with the license, my question is how can i get it back? I've emailed the devs but i haven't got an answer from them.

Only the devs can get it back for you but that isn't even 100% sure if it will happen since they say you would need to keep the email with license no matter what

They actually emailed me back with the license. That's really nice of them.

The following 2 users say thank you to xillll for this useful post:

wolfpack174, Wosley
04-06-2020, 04:25 PM #4
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

They actually emailed me back with the license. That's really nice of them.

Поздравляю!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo