05-30-2020, 07:52 PM #1
bullza
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a save on a secondary account for Dragon Ball FighterZ and all I want to do is make it so that the save will work on my main account.

I don't know how to do this. I out the save on a USB but it doesn't appear when I go to my main account.

Can someone give me a simple step by step on how to go about doing this?
05-31-2020, 08:41 AM #2
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by bullza View Post
I have a save on a secondary account for Dragon Ball FighterZ and all I want to do is make it so that the save will work on my main account.

I don't know how to do this. I out the save on a USB but it doesn't appear when I go to my main account.

Can someone give me a simple step by step on how to go about doing this?

The only way to use your save from your secondary account onto your main account is to resign the save using save wizard.
06-03-2020, 10:19 PM #3
bullza
Save Point
Is there a way to get Save Wizard without paying as I'd only need it for that.
06-06-2020, 02:16 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

No, Save Wizard is only a paid program and there is no cracked version if that's what you are asking. All modifications are done on their servers, after a save is uploaded from your computer. If you purchase Save Wizard Max, you could use it to resign between your main account, second account, and a third account of your if you wanted. But be aware that if you purchased the slightly cheaper Save Wizard Online, you would only be able to register one account to it, so it would only work on your primary account, OR on your secondary account (whichever you chose), NOT both.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-06-2020 at 02:17 PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Botty
07-08-2020, 10:44 AM #5
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

No, Save Wizard is only a paid program and there is no cracked version if that's what you are asking. All modifications are done on their servers, after a save is uploaded from your computer. If you purchase Save Wizard Max, you could use it to resign between your main account, second account, and a third account of your if you wanted. But be aware that if you purchased the slightly cheaper Save Wizard Online, you would only be able to register one account to it, so it would only work on your primary account, OR on your secondary account (whichever you chose), NOT both.

Hi, thanks for this answer since I was having a similar problem.
Isn't there any way to do so without having Save Wizard? Like, I don't know, asking someone who alredy has it or some kind of service?
07-08-2020, 02:38 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SirZeel View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Hi, thanks for this answer since I was having a similar problem.
Isn't there any way to do so without having Save Wizard? Like, I don't know, asking someone who alredy has it or some kind of service?

Save Wizard is tied to specific PSN accounts. Even if someone were willing to do that, which would amount to permanently losing all or part of their Save Wizard (because then it becomes tied to your account), asking to use other's Save Wizard software on these forums is against forum rules.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-08-2020 at 02:39 PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

SirZeel

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo