06-04-2020, 12:58 AM #1
Sodic12
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone

First of all, I am not native English speaker so pardon me for my weak ENG!

Second, I am a trophy hunter and i like NGU community and i would like help as i got helped from you so many times as long as i have so many saves in various PS4 games

My Question is: How I know that trophies will pop ? Do i save before its pop in the game and uploaded here or are there any advises in this matter?

Do i have to try my save in another account to see if the trophies would pop up? Does all games have the same way to get their trophies? please these questions are important for me to serve you as i could.

Finally, Thank you and forgive me for my stupid question i am new in this.
06-04-2020, 02:15 PM #2
Originally posted by Sodic12 View Post
Hello Everyone

Second, I am a trophy hunter and i like NGU community and i would like help as i got helped from you so many times as long as i have so many saves in various PS4 games

My Question is: How I know that trophies will pop ? Do i save before its pop in the game and uploaded here or are there any advises in this matter?

Do i have to try my save in another account to see if the trophies would pop up? Does all games have the same way to get their trophies? please these questions are important for me to serve you as i could.

Hi there,

If you wish to contribute saves that will pop trophies, save the game before it pops on your console, i.e. at the last checkpoint, or a manual save just before doing the requirements for a trophy to pop.
Then, transfer this save to a USB and onto a computer/laptop. Try to provide an instruction file with the save file for users to follow along.
Finally, upload this to mediafire or any other online storage option, copy the link and paste it in the thread you make.

It never hurts to test out your saves on a blank account to make sure they work.
Platinum saves rarely pop trophies, so I personally, find it better to make save sets for other users so that they can get every or nearly every trophy for a game.

If you have any other queries, check out this thread created by Aeneax: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

aeneax, Sodic12
06-04-2020, 05:57 PM #3
Sodic12
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Hello Everyone

Hi there,

If you wish to contribute saves that will pop trophies, save the game before it pops on your console, i.e. at the last checkpoint, or a manual save just before doing the requirements for a trophy to pop.
Then, transfer this save to a USB and onto a computer/laptop. Try to provide an instruction file with the save file for users to follow along.
Finally, upload this to mediafire or any other online storage option, copy the link and paste it in the thread you make.

It never hurts to test out your saves on a blank account to make sure they work.
Platinum saves rarely pop trophies, so I personally, find it better to make save sets for other users so that they can get every or nearly every trophy for a game.

If you have any other queries, check out this thread created by Aeneax: You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you my friend for answering my questions I right now understood everything but Do you know how to transfer my save to my second PSN account to test it? I am already have Save Wizard so is there anyway to test my original save by my secondary save?
06-05-2020, 09:42 PM #4
Hello Everyone

Hi there,

Thank you my friend for answering my questions I right now understood everything but Do you know how to transfer my save to my second PSN account to test it? I am already have Save Wizard so is there anyway to test my original save by my secondary save?

You will need to register your second profile on Save Wiizard.
Copy a save from your second profile and when on save wizard, register the profile.

This will allow you to resign saves to whatever profile you want.

The following user thanked burntlink for this useful post:

Sodic12
06-06-2020, 04:59 PM #5
Sodic12
Trophy Hunter
Hello Everyone

Hi there,

You will need to register your second profile on Save Wiizard.
Copy a save from your second profile and when on save wizard, register the profile.

This will allow you to resign saves to whatever profile you want.

Man I love you. you are life savior THANK YOU!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo