07-08-2020, 10:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all.
First of all I'm sorry if this question has been asked several times alredy, I tried searching but all the answers I found were implying you alredy had lots of knowledge out of the blue.
I have God of War III Remastered for PS4 and I want to play it on Chaos mode [the hardest difficulty setting] without having to finish the game first. That's the only thing I want unlocked, I don't want trophies, unlockables or anything else.

The problem here is that I do not wish to spend 50€ for the Save Wizard just to unlock this thing and not using it ever again.

Is there any way to obtain what I want?
Last edited by SirZeel ; 07-08-2020 at 10:15 AM.
07-08-2020, 03:04 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SirZeel View Post
Hi all.
First of all I'm sorry if this question has been asked several times alredy, I tried searching but all the answers I found were implying you alredy had lots of knowledge out of the blue.
I have God of War III Remastered for PS4 and I want to play it on Chaos mode [the hardest difficulty setting] without having to finish the game first. That's the only thing I want unlocked, I don't want trophies, unlockables or anything else.

The problem here is that I do not wish to spend 50€ for the Save Wizard just to unlock this thing and not using it ever again.

Is there any way to obtain what I want?

Unfortunately not. Save Wizard is the only way to use someone else's save files. Saves are tied to your PSN account, and your PS4 won't let you use a save unless it sees it's under your account. The process of changing a save from one account to another account is "resigning" a save. Save Wizard does more than just resigning, but that's one thing it does. There's nothing else out there. I was aware of one other program - you also paid for it - but they could never get it to work as well as they wanted, and it didn't work on the latest PS4 firmware (at the time) and obviously PS4 firmware keeps updating (this was a couple years ago). Eventually they just stopped selling it. There's definitely nothing free.

We do have a FAQ that I've tried to lay out in as beginner-friendly a manner as possible, although some of it wouldn't make sense unless one had a copy of Save Wizard. If you ever did become more interested in it, it could help address any remaining questions you might have

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo