Post: Need a help with a file having issues to get it to work for me
07-25-2020, 06:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whenever i download someone else's save file it shows up a as file not as zip/rar. Am i doing something wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
07-25-2020, 03:27 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Kamikaze1223 View Post
Whenever i download someone else's save file it shows up a as file not as zip/rar. Am i doing something wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

You're not doing anything wrong, no, but files don't need to be ZIPs to be resigned. Nor do they need to be RARs. The important bits are the files themselves. You can make the CUSA folder yourself. If you want it to be a ZIP, you can make that yourself too. If it's in a RAR, know that it cannot stay there - you need to take it out. It can stay in a ZIP but only if you're using the Import button and even then only if the filepath inside of the ZIP are okay (sometimes the ZIP you want is inside of a ZIP).

Look at the sections on Save Wizard Text Tutorial, in the FAQ & Troubleshooting Guide. Also maybe the filepath section. Should show you the two ways of resigning, in detail, and any potential issues on the way.
You must login or register to view this content..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo