_Nickster
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); somebody helpppp
08-06-2017, 05:01 PM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Nickster View Post
somebody helpppp

In order to register a profile, you have to copy one of your saves from that profile onto your USB. Then, when you open up Save Wizard - it'll detect it and you can register it by right clicking on the save.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the save also has to be on their support list in order for it to recognize it.
08-06-2017, 05:06 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
somebody helpppp

the way i did it is i go on a acc wat i want on save wizard i did open clicker heroes USA did close the game did put the save on my usb
and did add it on save wizard
08-07-2017, 05:49 PM #4
_Nickster
Do a barrel roll!
It detects my save but only has re-sign wen right click it .. and says I need to register psn id. Grrrrr
08-07-2017, 06:11 PM #5
Dynamite
Vault dweller
It detects my save but only has re-sign wen right click it .. and says I need to register psn id. Grrrrr

As long as it's supported under their cheat list, it'll show up in the Cheats column. From there you can right click and register it. As WosleyBE Nr1 BE said, you could install Clicker Heroes for free and it'll pop up.
You must login or register to view this content.
08-07-2017, 11:08 PM #6
_Nickster
Do a barrel roll!
I tried it with gta v . But doesn't work. Do I have to make sub folders or anything on usb stick.. doing my nut in lol
08-09-2017, 05:28 PM #7
_Nickster
Do a barrel roll!
I still can't get it to work .. just want crash bandicoot trophies lol ... 53 quid for nuffin grrrrr
08-14-2017, 01:22 AM #8
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
I still can't get it to work .. just want crash bandicoot trophies lol ... 53 quid for nuffin grrrrr

is it your own save or its it someone else?

if its your own then when u copy it from the Ps4 to the usb it will be already in the correct folder format . if your just throwing someone save on to your usb and hoping for it to work like that its not going to

if its someone else make a folder with say 0000000000000000 ( note that 16 - 0 ) put the game save into that folder and then u can resign it to your own.
note . if u dont know the ID that the game save goes to you can only resign then add codes to it .

The following user thanked SkillerCMP for this useful post:

danilo_BR
08-15-2017, 09:18 AM #9
Just copy a game save from your PS4 that support by Save Wizard and connect it to PC then follow Dynamite guide.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo