Post: Can the PS4 Save Wizard or the PS4 Xploder pop trophies?
08-23-2017, 12:27 AM #1
Stephen.
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been out of the scene for quite a while, I was wondering if both of these programs allow you to pop trophies like the good ol' days on the PS3? Or do they prevent you from earning trophies altogether? Lastly, which one is better to purchase at the moment? Thanks.
08-23-2017, 12:39 AM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post
I've been out of the scene for quite a while, I was wondering if both of these programs allow you to pop trophies like the good ol' days on the PS3? Or do they prevent you from earning trophies altogether? Lastly, which one is better to purchase at the moment? Thanks.

They both allow you to still earn trophies. And Save Wizard 1000% - not even exaggerating, Xploder for PS4 is a scam. True story
08-23-2017, 11:28 AM #3
joco
Pokemon Trainer
Another vote for save wizard, do not under any circumstance buy Xploder. I made the mistake because it was so much cheaper, waiting for a refund now. As the post above said, it's basically a scam, it doesn't work yet. You can only use saves from them, you can only re-region their saves and most of them are garbage.
09-04-2017, 10:58 PM #4
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post
I've been out of the scene for quite a while, I was wondering if both of these programs allow you to pop trophies like the good ol' days on the PS3? Or do they prevent you from earning trophies altogether? Lastly, which one is better to purchase at the moment? Thanks.

They both let you resign saves some saves have trophies that pop you can use this thread to see which games pop trophies:You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo