08-31-2017, 11:13 AM #1
Hickey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've copied my gat save onto my usb. I've made my profile on sw as my psn name and it works as it says 1/3*

ive downloaded a gta save from this website.

this is where it isn't working for me, i have imported the downloaded save into the gta cus.xxxx file.

i have ps4 - savedata - 12b6............ - cusa00411, I've imported game save and .bin into this file and it says the profile is still my psn. if i delete 12b..... the game won't show in sw

also if anyone knows how to copy files from mac into parallels please let me know as i have the options ticked but it don't work
Last edited by Hickey ; 08-31-2017 at 11:36 AM.
08-31-2017, 11:41 AM #2
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Hickey View Post
I've copied my gat save onto my usb. I've made my profile on sw as my psn name and it works as it says 1/3*

ive downloaded a gta save from this website.

this is where it isn't working for me, i have imported the downloaded save into the gta cus.xxxx file.

i have ps4 - savedata - 12b6............ - cusa00411, I've imported game save and .bin into this file and it says the profile is still my psn. if i delete 12b..... the game won't show in sw

also if anyone knows how to copy files from mac into parallels please let me know as i have the options ticked but it don't work

This is the reason why MAC suck and everyone should just use Windows!!! "A computer running a 32bit or 64bit version of one of the following: Windows 7 or Windows 10." SW Requirements!
08-31-2017, 11:47 AM #3
Hickey
League Champion
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
This is the reason why MAC suck and everyone should just use Windows!!! "A computer running a 32bit or 64bit version of one of the following: Windows 7 or Windows 10." SW Requirements!

I'm running parallels, it's working fine. It's just the save doesn't seem to wank to work for me at all, deleted, copied, tried multiply different combinations it's just showing my profile each time.

Multiply people have said they run it on parallels also
08-31-2017, 11:49 AM #4
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Hickey View Post
I'm running parallels, it's working fine. It's just the save doesn't seem to wank to work for me at all, deleted, copied, tried multiply different combinations it's just showing my profile each time.

Multiply people have said they run it on parallels also

Needs to be same region as you. Also just find it funny that mac users hate pcs yet they buy and install parallels to emulate to be a windows PC lol.
08-31-2017, 11:52 AM #5
Hickey
League Champion
I have a pc. I'm just not home till next week

Save is the same region both eu and bothe the same code
09-04-2017, 02:04 PM #6
Logan_Sony
Little One
MACs are better. I have an iMac that I use 90% of the time, and I also own a PC that I use 10% of the time when I'm using Save Wizard or Xploder.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo