09-01-2017, 12:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I am trying to use the following cheats from Save Wizard and they are not working properly. Can anyone provide any help?

Reset Number of Saves
This cheat does not work and turns Jill to Chris if it is a Jill save. The only way to retain Jill is to use the Change Character option and select Jill.

Change Difficulty
This cheat works as far as changing the color of the save file. However if I change it to Real Survival difficulty and beat the game, I do not get credit for finishing the game on Real Survival difficulty (I thought maybe changing it to very easy would maybe make the game easier too but it's the same thing)

All Items in Boxes
This code works except for Real Survival mode. Is there a specific Item Box where all the items go into?
09-03-2017, 02:37 AM #2
UPDATE:

All Items in Boxes
I can confirm this does work on BOTH Real Survival mode and Invisible Enemy Mode. For Real Survival, you have to survive until you get to the medical save room (where the serum is picked up for Richard). It will contain a crap load of items but NOT everything. In Real Survival, the amount of items you can store in a box has been shortened. It still gives you all weapons, healing items, mansion keys, and then some. However if you wanted to quickly finish the game, you will need two of the stone and metal objects. The way around this is to add it to your inventory, save, re-apply the 'All Items in Box' cheat and then take out another stone and metal object. As far as invisible enemy mode is concerned, the cheat does work normally like the other modes.

The following 2 users say thank you to bossmike for this useful post:

Grave1, WillianBR1990
09-03-2017, 10:51 AM #3
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by bossmike View Post
Hello,

I am trying to use the following cheats from Save Wizard and they are not working properly. Can anyone provide any help?

Reset Number of Saves
This cheat does not work and turns Jill to Chris if it is a Jill save. The only way to retain Jill is to use the Change Character option and select Jill.

Change Difficulty
This cheat works as far as changing the color of the save file. However if I change it to Real Survival difficulty and beat the game, I do not get credit for finishing the game on Real Survival difficulty (I thought maybe changing it to very easy would maybe make the game easier too but it's the same thing)

All Items in Boxes
This code works except for Real Survival mode. Is there a specific Item Box where all the items go into?

Hello mate do you have a save where you are right at the end? I might be able to mod the save to be able to get the saves to show zero and earn the trophy but I need a save right at the end to test. If you have an EU save I will see what I can do

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo