Post: Save files using re-sign or Edit (cheat) Is it okay to sync PSN Trophy to get trophy?
09-21-2017, 12:11 PM #1
hdw0924
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save files using re-sign or Edit (cheat)
Is it okay to sync PSN Trophy to get trophy?

Do not you want to stop PSN account?
09-21-2017, 01:27 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by hdw0924 View Post
Save files using re-sign or Edit (cheat)

wat are you trying too say ?

you dont get banned for using them

you maybe get removed off llegit leaderboards but thats it

(Wrong Section)
09-21-2017, 05:16 PM #3
ther's no chance in hell you'll get ban

take it from a man currently ban sony told me i was ban due to my IP , because there was too much activity on it
i use this exchange to ask some intel on theri ban policy

they can't ban for save mod if you'r not getting pay stuff for free, they really don't care about trophies or offline play
09-21-2017, 05:32 PM #4
Originally posted by hdw0924 View Post
Save files using re-sign or Edit (cheat)

I modded my FFXV save, and used someone's Tomb Raider multiplayer save. I'm still going strong.

Originally posted by traffydlaw View Post
ther's no chance in hell you'll get ban

take it from a man currently ban sony told me i was ban due to my IP , because there was too much activity on it
i use this exchange to ask some intel on theri ban policy

they can't ban for save mod if you'r not getting pay stuff for free, they really don't care about trophies or offline play

doubtful they could detect a modded save anyhow, unless it was something on multiplayer like overwatch, but 'too much activity on ip', what's that mean? You had more than one person going on your account?
09-21-2017, 11:03 PM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

doubtful they could detect a modded save anyhow, unless it was something on multiplayer like overwatch, but 'too much activity on ip', what's that mean? You had more than one person going on your account?

IP issue related bans usually relates to suspicious activity of software tampering, collecting data through string, rewriting n send string etc
09-21-2017, 11:57 PM #6
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
IP issue related bans usually relates to suspicious activity of software tampering, collecting data through string, rewriting n send string etc

Is that like when people were getting ip banned en masse a few months ago, instead of acc/cid ban?
09-22-2017, 01:19 AM #7
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Sony won't ban any trophy cheater. All the reasons why get banned are arrearages or some hacking behaviors.
09-22-2017, 10:38 AM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Is that like when people were getting ip banned en masse a few months ago, instead of acc/cid ban?

Could be not sure. Just hearing about it. My guess is to prevent someone from stumbling upon PS4 keys by collecting data logs of traffic back n forth between the network n the system. The more data collected the easier it becomes to decrypt; for the most part.
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 09-22-2017 at 10:44 AM.

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

Frosty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo