11-02-2017, 03:37 PM #1
bra_83
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I try to re-region the saves of "The Evil Within" and "The Evil within 2" from US to EU with the new method of Save Wizard(Import/Export method) but I couldn't. Samebody can help me please
11-04-2017, 02:22 AM #11
al75
Gobble
Originally posted by luix View Post
i re-regioned the first save (auto-save) from this thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

cusa00375 to cusa01190 (asia) and it worked without issues.

evil within has 3 save files: profile, manual and auto-save
you can re-region all except profile save.

greets luix

Please tell me how because i cant make it.. dont know whats wrong
11-05-2017, 08:38 AM #12
luix
Little One
Originally posted by al75 View Post
Please tell me how because i cant make it.. dont know whats wrong

i used the first auto-save from CUSA00375. resigned it to my profile - opened advanced mode in SW - exported the file.
then i opened my own auto-save from CUSA01190 in advanced mode and imported the file from CUSA00375. basically thats it. i then loaded the "modded" auto-save with no issues.

greets luix
11-05-2017, 09:01 AM #13
pirate77
Save Point
likewise, i stuck in the game, can't go out of the mirror also, the chapter info also incorrect after re-region.
11-05-2017, 09:20 AM #14
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by pirate77 View Post
likewise, i stuck in the game, can't go out of the mirror also, the chapter info also incorrect after re-region.

As I explained to this user, in this topic (You must login or register to view this content.), for Re-Region the save you have to:

Yes, you can post here the save and i Re-region for you.
But your save have to be at the end of the game, before the last battle with the boss. I dont know why, but this is the only working method. For re-region the save, the save has to be in the exact spot in the game.

For example, if you have to collect the last collectibles in the chapter 5, your save must be in the exact place and moment.
11-05-2017, 09:27 AM #15
bra_83
Haxor!
Originally posted by jambalaia00 View Post
As I explained to this user, in this topic (You must login or register to view this content.), for Re-Region the save you have to:

Yes, you can post here the save and i Re-region for you.
But your save have to be at the end of the game, before the last battle with the boss. I dont know why, but this is the only working method. For re-region the save, the save has to be in the exact spot in the game.

For example, if you have to collect the last collectibles in the chapter 5, your save must be in the exact place and moment.

In the same spot and a different difficulty?!
11-05-2017, 09:29 AM #16
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by 83 View Post
In the same spot and a different difficulty?!

Yes, the difficulty can be any one you want, Casual, Nightmare, ecc...doesn't matter. The only stuff you have to be in the exact location.
11-05-2017, 09:33 AM #17
bra_83
Haxor!
Originally posted by jambalaia00 View Post
Yes, the difficulty can be any one you want, Casual, Nightmare, ecc...doesn't matter. The only stuff you have to be in the exact location.

Ok, now I try to find a inexpert file near the final boss, because one of another region I already have it
11-05-2017, 12:48 PM #18
bra_83
Haxor!
I've posted the final boss save in classic mode in this thread Winky Winky
You must login or register to view this content.
11-06-2017, 02:18 PM #19
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by 83 View Post
I try to re-region the saves of "The Evil Within" and "The Evil within 2" from US to EU with the new method of Save Wizard(Import/Export method) but I couldn't. Samebody can help me please

Question Solved ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo