12-01-2017, 11:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); From what I can see, 10 Platinum's gets you $10 in PSN.

I'd like to get my head around on the PS4 save resigning so I'd like to ask a few questions.

*What are all the current PS4 save resigning softwares for resigning 100% Platinum saves?

*Which software allows unlimited number of PSN accounts in order to make several 10 platinum accounts?

*If there are restrictions on number of PSN accounts on the programs, can you explain how long you have to wait for adding a new PSN account etc..

Thanks.
12-02-2017, 03:12 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ItzTheDon View Post
From what I can see, 10 Platinum's gets you $10 in PSN.

I'd like to get my head around on the PS4 save resigning so I'd like to ask a few questions.

*What are all the current PS4 save resigning softwares for resigning 100% Platinum saves?

*Which software allows unlimited number of PSN accounts in order to make several 10 platinum accounts?

*If there are restrictions on number of PSN accounts on the programs, can you explain how long you have to wait for adding a new PSN account etc..

Thanks.

This will not work like lets say everything that can gets you removed from the legit leaderboard will not count

ps3 games with custom timestamps work

and vita gales with invalid timestamps work thats what i know so far
12-02-2017, 06:52 PM #3
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
This will not work like lets say everything that can gets you removed from the legit leaderboard will not count

ps3 games with custom timestamps work

and vita gales with invalid timestamps work thats what i know so far

OK I see.

How about the other questions, apart from the Sony Rewards.

Such as the resigning software that's currently available, and the number of PSN restriction
12-02-2017, 07:35 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ItzTheDon View Post
OK I see.

How about the other questions, apart from the Sony Rewards.

Such as the resigning software that's currently available, and the number of PSN restriction

Xploder has unlimted but is thrash waste of money

and Save Wizard allows you to have 3 accounts at the same time 60$ for lifetime access and you can remove a id once a month

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo