Post: Anyone know if there is a save editor other than save wizard?
12-05-2017, 07:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to modify a game that they set to quick mode only for and what I want to modify isn't one of the quick codes offered for it.

The following user thanked enspiritussanct for this useful post:

Supreme23
12-08-2017, 03:06 AM #11
xestz
Keeper
Do not buy Xploder. Savewizard is much better. They develop too slow and only support resign save file from their database. No quick code or advanced mode at this moment. The program is bad, developed on Adobe Air which slow performance, ugly user interface, full of bugs and cannot refund. Angry
Last edited by xestz ; 12-08-2017 at 03:09 AM.

The following user thanked xestz for this useful post:

Petra Arkanian
12-08-2017, 03:33 AM #12
Originally posted by xestz View Post
Do not buy Xploder. Savewizard is much better. They develop too slow and only support resign save file from their database. No quick code or advanced mode at this moment. The program is bad, developed on Adobe Air which slow performance, ugly user interface, full of bugs and cannot refund. Angry

I second that! And even if you could manage to log in (LOL) it shows next to nothing on the database due to many errors, they just take your money and never support you if you encounter any problems. Waste of money...no refunds.
Go for Save Wizard as Rock suggested, best system so far Smile
12-09-2017, 01:34 AM #13
Doesn't cyber only work on JP saves? I mean save wizard and cyber gadget are the same company as far as I know and I thought that Cyber was just exclusive for japanaese saves which is why japanese saves are not available on save wizard.
12-09-2017, 02:49 PM #14
Originally posted by enspiritussanct View Post
Doesn't cyber only work on JP saves? I mean save wizard and cyber gadget are the same company as far as I know and I thought that Cyber was just exclusive for japanaese saves which is why japanese saves are not available on save wizard.

That was what I thought as well, but their website has an entire separate list section titled "海外版タイトル Overseas versions", and every title listed in that section has either "北米版" (North-American Version), "北米版/欧州版" (North American version / European version) or "北米版/中文版" (North America version / Chinese version) next to it in brackets - see following screenshot or check the link in my previous post (where the screenshot is from):

You must login or register to view this content.

Maybe they decided to give up on the regional exclusivity given the re-regioning function (Or is that not a thing yet?), or maybe they just locked it to only accept traffic from Japanese IP's and decided that was good enough; either way, It seems to either be a fairly new or just not heavily supported feature, as, as of this post, they only have 46 games listed in the "Overseas" section, so, given the $65 price tag for the single-account license, it is pretty pricey if that is all you're using it for.

Still, I'm almost tempted to give it a shot just for Nioh alone - then again, I could just pick up the PC version for less...
12-10-2017, 09:20 AM #15
Originally posted by purposelycrypti View Post
That was what I thought as well, but their website has an entire separate list section titled "海外版タイトル Overseas versions", and every title listed in that section has either "北米版" (North-American Version), "北米版/欧州版" (North American version / European version) or "北米版/中文版" (North America version / Chinese version) next to it in brackets - see following screenshot or check the link in my previous post (where the screenshot is from):

Maybe they decided to give up on the regional exclusivity given the re-regioning function (Or is that not a thing yet?), or maybe they just locked it to only accept traffic from Japanese IP's and decided that was good enough; either way, It seems to either be a fairly new or just not heavily supported feature, as, as of this post, they only have 46 games listed in the "Overseas" section, so, given the $65 price tag for the single-account license, it is pretty pricey if that is all you're using it for.

Still, I'm almost tempted to give it a shot just for Nioh alone - then again, I could just pick up the PC version for less...

From what I saw their nioh and save wizards nioh are pretty much the same. But yea the nioh complete edition on steam and a trainer would be cheaper than getting cyber.
12-10-2017, 09:20 AM #16
Originally posted by purposelycrypti View Post

From what I saw their nioh and save wizards nioh are pretty much the same. But yea the nioh complete edition on steam and a trainer would be cheaper than getting cyber.
12-10-2017, 11:17 AM #17
xestz
Keeper
Originally posted by Jingle
There is also a link to xploder saves floating around anyways so people could pretty much use every save from xploder on save wizard (so long as they update the save higher then 4.50)

You can refund it. We’ve had people in the save wizard discord refund xploder. Waste of money in my op and they keep advertising GTA over and over...

Ok. Just send email to them. Hope I got refund. Sleepy Head
12-14-2017, 04:38 PM #18
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by enspiritussanct View Post
I want to modify a game that they set to quick mode only for and what I want to modify isn't one of the quick codes offered for it.

Is your question fulfilled ?
12-15-2017, 05:42 PM #19
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
please
someone could tell if these games can be done save re-sign with Save Wizard:
-Shadow of the beast
-Just Cause 3
-Ratchet and Clanck

For my use, the Save Wizard can not help with cheats so I necessarily need to re-sign another save and possibly change the region as well.
I thank anyone who can help because I would not like to buy the product and find that it will not serve me.

Tks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo