01-02-2018, 11:58 AM #1
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I’m 50/50 it will work. I got told “will work” and “won’t work”
Ok so I have a gamesave that’s USA but I have UK account so game save won’t work
but if I buy the digital version of the game off USA store on same ps4 can I use save on UK account to use gamesave? to unlock trophies that gamesave has
[Not USA PS4]
I’m really unsure and would like to buy it off USA psn store but don’t want to waste my money if it don’t work
Thanks
Last edited by cLocKWorKBuLLeT ; 01-02-2018 at 12:03 PM.
01-02-2018, 02:19 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
Ok so I’m 50/50 it will work. I got told “will work” and “won’t work”
Ok so I have a gamesave that’s USA but I have UK account so game save won’t work
but if I buy the digital version of the game off USA store on same ps4 can I use save on UK account to use gamesave? to unlock trophies that gamesave has
[Not USA PS4]
I’m really unsure and would like to buy it off USA psn store but don’t want to waste my money if it don’t work
Thanks

im 100% sure about this since i got 180 games on my belgium acc and 210 games on my usa acc i had this situation plenty of times and im 100% sure that it works the only thing i can say is if you buy the usa game and the uk dlc for some games the dlc wont work they need to match with the game but you can use a USA game on whatever acc you what if you got it activated on your ps4 as primaire and the save wont turn friom USA to EU by using a USA game on a UK game it will stay the same the CUSA of the save wont change
01-02-2018, 09:25 PM #3
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Will it have two “need for speed payback” folders when going into the user trophy’s warned one for EU and US ?
01-03-2018, 02:37 AM #4
Wosley
Will it have two “need for speed payback” folders when going into the user trophy’s warned one for EU and US ?

If you use the usa game on a uk acc it will only give you the usa save
01-03-2018, 02:41 AM #5
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
If you use the usa game on a uk acc it will only give you the usa save

What if I earned trophies already on UK version of the game, delete the game reinstall USA version of the game and then switch over to use the US game save will it continue from where UK left off with unlocked trophies?
or make completely new fresh trophy list to unlock
Last edited by cLocKWorKBuLLeT ; 01-03-2018 at 02:45 AM.
01-03-2018, 02:55 AM #6
Wosley
What if I earned trophies already on UK version of the game, delete the game reinstall USA version of the game and then switch over to use the US game save will it continue from where UK left off with unlocked trophies?

For this game its the same trophy list but you will need to start from 0 since your game is UK and the UK save will not work on the USA game
01-04-2018, 01:09 PM #7
Wosley

Today i did the thing you were asking for i did use the USA saveset of need for speed payback on my USA Game on my belgium acc and it did work fine and no problems at all
01-11-2018, 11:06 AM #8
Wosley
Had completly the same situation and i used the same save and it all did work for me

Question Fulfilled

Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo