01-31-2018, 03:19 PM #1
comer
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone tried the savewizard zeni cheat to see if it lets you pop the 2mil trophy?
01-31-2018, 03:27 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by comer View Post
Has anyone tried the savewizard zeni cheat to see if it lets you pop the 2mil trophy?

Howmuch money does the cheat give ? becuase im pretty sure if it gives more then whats required that the trophy wont pop
01-31-2018, 05:19 PM #3
comer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Howmuch money does the cheat give ? becuase im pretty sure if it gives more then whats required that the trophy wont pop

Not sure, that's why I was asking lol. It was updated while I was in work. Will test tonight
01-31-2018, 05:21 PM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by comer View Post
Not sure, that's why I was asking lol. It was updated while I was in work. Will test tonight

if it gives you like 999999999999 money (max money)

it probally wont work you basically need to get 199999 money cheat and just get 1 legit yourself
01-31-2018, 05:30 PM #5
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
if it gives you like 999999999999 money (max money)

it probally wont work you basically need to get 199999 money cheat and just get 1 legit yourself

Depends how the trophy is coded to pop. Is it coded that once 2 mil is reached it pops and it never performs a check again afterwards or does it perform a check every time money is earned and if the value is greater than or equal to 2 mil it triggers the trophy to pop.
01-31-2018, 05:31 PM #6
Wosley
Originally posted by PSNTrophyHunter View Post
Depends how the trophy is coded to pop. Is it coded that once 2 mil is reached it pops and it never performs a check again afterwards or does it perform a check every time money is earned.

Ye that might work like use the cheat and then just buy 1 thing out of the shop and it might triggers to pop the trophy
01-31-2018, 05:34 PM #7
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Ye that might work like use the cheat and then just buy 1 thing out of the shop and it might triggers to pop the trophy

I've always found it interesting to see the code behind what makes the trophies pop...seems like developers have strict coding while others are lazy aka instant platinum pops for doing 1 thing lol
01-31-2018, 05:38 PM #8
Wosley
I've always found it interesting to see the code behind what makes the trophies pop...seems like developers have strict coding while others are lazy aka instant platinum pops for doing 1 thing lol

I think it depends on something else like mayo doesnt pop anything with a save and you cant really say that game got some really good codding
01-31-2018, 05:50 PM #9
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
I think it depends on something else like mayo doesnt pop anything with a save and you cant really say that game got some really good codding

lol I didn't mean overall coding just the coding of what makes the trophies pop...in this case mayo has super strict coding because the trophies only pop if you exactly reach the number of hits needed...if the number of hits is over that amount and you give that save to someone else those trophies won't pop for them...so its either coded to only pop once value hits x amount or it stop performing a check once value is over x amount.
01-31-2018, 05:57 PM #10
Wosley
lol I didn't mean overall coding just the coding of what makes the trophies pop...in this case mayo has super strict coding because the trophies only pop if you exactly reach the number of hits needed...if the number of hits is over that amount and you give that save to someone else those trophies won't pop for them...so its either coded to only pop once value hits x amount or it stop performing a check once value is over x amount.

to bad Sal otherwise mayo was a instant plat idk if someone ever did try mr massagy like might pop the trophies not sure

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo