Post: How to restore utomatic backup saves in sace wizard
02-11-2018, 04:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all.

I've had the automatic save backup option enabled in save wizard when I first started using it. However when I go to the folder it has created in my documents, the files in there are all in the .bak file format, and I have no way of knowing how to restore these. Do I need to convert these files into another format or is there something I'm missing? Thank you so much.
02-11-2018, 09:57 PM #2
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by giantenemyboat View Post
Hey all.

I've had the automatic save backup option enabled in save wizard when I first started using it. However when I go to the folder it has created in my documents, the files in there are all in the .bak file format, and I have no way of knowing how to restore these. Do I need to convert these files into another format or is there something I'm missing? Thank you so much.

Go on save that you want restore, press right button on mouse and select "restore from backup" options (is the third option)
02-21-2018, 10:24 AM #3
Hello, I need to restore a backup save but I dont have that option "restore from backup" when I right click on mouse?
02-25-2018, 06:09 PM #4
where you normally double click on the game to open up the cheat options for that game, instead of double click, right click and you will the option there.
10-26-2018, 02:43 PM #5
Hello its very simple just press right button on mouse and select rename then change .bak to .rar thats all extract the files in to CUSA or whatever is the code of your save.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo