05-15-2018, 12:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone know if its possible to get the Baranor the Conqueror trophy from a save?
Last edited by cactustrav77 ; 05-15-2018 at 10:23 AM.
08-19-2018, 10:33 PM #2
Bump. Still looking for this.
11-12-2018, 06:51 PM #3
sirap
Gobble
Up need the same a save for this trophy Smile

thank you in advance for our savior
12-10-2018, 02:31 PM #4
Hey guys the trophy isnt that hard, but maybe I can help u guys.

Here is my save. Just one outpost left and one of my bodyguards is almost level 50. He kills the orcs fast and is a good help.
Don't know the exact time, but I finished in 53 mins with this save.

Just conquer the last outpost and then I recommend to defeat the two warlords with the most bodyguards.
Then the conquest of the fortrest of Lithlad should be easy going.

You must login or register to view this content.

My game version was EU/Definitve Edition from the psn-store. So not sure if this will work for u guys.
Last edited by aeki88 ; 12-10-2018 at 02:36 PM.

The following user thanked aeki88 for this useful post:

hotboyx4
12-08-2019, 04:20 PM #5
Originally posted by aeki88 View Post

Here is my save. Just one outpost left and one of my bodyguards is almost level 50. He kills the orcs fast and is a good help.

Just conquer the last outpost and then I recommend to defeat the two warlords with the most bodyguards.

My game version was EU/Definitve Edition from the psn-store. So not sure if this will work for u guys.

Can you re-upload the save. It's not available anymore. Thanks
12-18-2019, 08:12 PM #6
The link is down. Was anyone able to download the save and wouldn't mind sharing it?
02-16-2020, 01:07 PM #7
yuy916
Save Point
Originally posted by aeki88 View Post

The save link is down, and your save is the only one I can find, please re-upload, many thanks
03-27-2020, 03:54 PM #8
Hey guys,.
sorry but I havent noticed your posts. Unfortunately I cant find the save on my PC and the one save at my PS4 cloud is from November, but I played Baranor at december, so I dont think its the right save.
There are many great turorials at youtube. I made it at my 3rd try. U can do it. Sorry that I dont have better news.
Maybe hotboyx4, who thanked me still has it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo