Post: Shadow of the Tomb Raider (EU) That's a Knife Trophie
09-23-2018, 02:10 AM #1
fonfir
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

The Trophy "That’s a Knife!" is buggy for me and others and don't pop up.

Has anyone a Save before get the trophy with the Knife Ubgrades?
09-23-2018, 05:44 PM #2
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
hey mine didnt pop either. i bought the upgrade first and then did hakans mission but nothing :(
i need a US save though, but i guess any regions would help as long as it pops
09-23-2018, 09:13 PM #3
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
Here's my US save. I don't have an account with Mediafire so someone who does can re-upload it. Just play the Rescue Hakan mission and it should pop. It didn't pop for me the first time I think because either 1) I skipped the cutscene at the end or 2) It somehow interfered with the I Believe Hakan Fly trophy popping at the same time. So, if you run into the same problem just keep reloading the save and doing the mission. It's quick to complete.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by blurrz ; 09-25-2018 at 03:04 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to blurrz for this useful post:

Death1127, eeee, fonfir, SWAMP DEVIL
09-23-2018, 10:55 PM #4
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by blurrz View Post
Here's my US save. I don't have an account with Mediafire so someone who does can re-upload it. Just play the Save Hakan mission and it should pop. It didn't pop for me the first time I think because either 1) I skipped the cutscene at the end or 2) It somehow interfered with the Save Hakan trophy popping at the same time. So, if you run into the same problem just keep reloading the save and doing the mission. It's quick to complete.

You must login or register to view this content.

it worked,you are a real lifesaver. i thought i had to play the whole game again for this one trophy. thank you bro

The following user thanked SWAMP DEVIL for this useful post:

fonfir
09-23-2018, 11:28 PM #5
fonfir
Haxor!
Originally posted by SWAMP
it worked,you are a real lifesaver. i thought i had to play the whole game again for this one trophy. thank you bro

Hey can you Re Region this Save and Upload it?
09-24-2018, 04:24 PM #6
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by fonfir View Post
Hey can you Re Region this Save and Upload it?

Hey . I dont know how.but i found a threat You must login or register to view this content.where yu can request it and they do in in a heartbeat if you ask nicely

The following user thanked SWAMP DEVIL for this useful post:

fonfir
09-24-2018, 08:29 PM #7
BLURRZ, THANK YOU so much for the save, worked first time, i didn't skip any scenes this time around. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo