THREAD: Assassin´s Creed Chronicles Trilogy: Russia-------help request
  1. 02-04-2019, 05:42 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    hello, someone who has completed the part of russia, can pass his saved game, to get the trophy a true assassin? please, in the CUSA03440 version if possible. Thank you
    Last edited by georgydann ; 02-05-2019 at 04:26 PM.

2. 02-07-2019, 02:10 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    While I don't own any of the Chronicles games, in this peculiar case it might be worth specifying whether you have the physical or digital version because there are some changes that might also affect save data. Curious case where there you can play Russia or either of the others 3 different ways on the same system in the same region. Looks from the CUSA like you have it in the EU in one of the 2 bundled forms, but there's a difference between digital bundle and physical bundle unless EU is different. For instance, unless they somehow changed this, the physical one has a separate trophy list with a platinum trophy, where digital bundle is just the 3 individual digital games without plat.

Save data is probably the same across both versions of the bundle, but given how odd a thing the bundled release was it can't hurt to specify which you have.
  3. 02-07-2019, 02:14 PM
    stasya
    ◔‿◔
    stasya
    ◔‿◔
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by aeneax View Post
    While I don't own any of the Chronicles games, in this peculiar case it might be worth specifying whether you have the physical or digital version because there are some changes that might also affect save data. Curious case where there you can play Russia or either of the others 3 different ways on the same system in the same region. Looks from the CUSA like you have it in the EU in one of the 2 bundled forms, but there's a difference between digital bundle and physical bundle unless EU is different. For instance, unless they somehow changed this, the physical one has a separate trophy list with a platinum trophy, where digital bundle is just the 3 individual digital games without plat.

Save data is probably the same across both versions of the bundle, but given how odd a thing the bundled release was it can't hurt to specify which you have.

I have digital EU version. It has a plat
  4. The Following User Thanked stasya For This Useful Post:

5. 02-08-2019, 02:36 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by stasya View Post
    Originally Posted by aeneax View Post

I have digital EU version. It has a plat

Very odd, and thanks for the information. I looked it up and seems this might be a US-only thing. EU and AU both have platinums for digital same as physical. US digital version does not.

Anyway, since this request is EU then it seems like a moot point. But even if these 3 are ever added to Save Wizard making it possible to re-region, probably makes it doubly important to include region and CUSA information in the request (which poster did).

Hope it gets answered soon.
    Last edited by aeneax ; 02-08-2019 at 02:50 PM.