03-11-2019, 07:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi first sorry for my bad english

i am looking for a save for diablo 3 ps4 eu version. for the trophy Greed over Need (for which you have to kill 100 goblins). I find such a save for the EU version for the ps4 not, such a save I have found for the ps3 eu version but unfortunately have the ps3 version of the game not :( would be great if someone had such a save with 99/100 goblins that it would be great

(hallo ich suche ein save für diablo 3 ps4 Eu version . für die trophäe Gier vor Bedarf(für die man 100 goblins killen muss). ich finde so einen save für die EU version für die ps4 nicht, ein solchen save habe ich für die ps3 eu version gefunden aber habe leider die ps3 version des spieles nicht :( wäre toll wenn jemand so einen save hätte mit 99/100 goblins das wäre toll)

The following 3 users say thank you to xeroneo for this useful post:

dp28, LukasGuiSenpai, Xiim4
03-13-2019, 05:37 PM #2
Originally posted by xeroneo View Post
hi first sorry for my bad english

i am looking for a save for diablo 3 ps4 eu version. for the trophy Greed over Need (for which you have to kill 100 goblins). I find such a save for the EU version for the ps4 not, such a save I have found for the ps3 eu version but unfortunately have the ps3 version of the game not :( would be great if someone had such a save with 99/100 goblins that it would be great

(hallo ich suche ein save für diablo 3 ps4 Eu version . für die trophäe Gier vor Bedarf(für die man 100 goblins killen muss). ich finde so einen save für die EU version für die ps4 nicht, ein solchen save habe ich für die ps3 eu version gefunden aber habe leider die ps3 version des spieles nicht :( wäre toll wenn jemand so einen save hätte mit 99/100 goblins das wäre toll)

You must login or register to view this content., it's for US [CUSA00242], & it can be re-regioned to EU. Or you can if you want, add me & I can boost you into getting the trophy.
03-19-2019, 07:09 PM #3
SSnake
Rookie
what about Kill DIAblo in hardcore,
all saves i found the challenge is complete after i kill Diablo the trophy dont appear cuz the challenge is done by someone else.
please Help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo