Post: [Request] Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1 Chest Grabber and Erebonian Wildlife Trophies[US Region]
06-06-2019, 01:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys. I've been trying to find numerous ways to get a hold of a save that has these trophies available and have had no luck. I don't have a PS3 so I can't re-region the save for the Japanese PS3 save that is on this site to get them either. So if anyone has these saves for this game and could help me out that would be greatly appreciated. I'm sort of surprised I haven't seen any requests or saves posted for this game as it is a great game but has a lot of easily missable content that I'd just rather not have to keep doing 3 other playthroughs to get these last two trophies. So again any help is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by KuraiHitotsu ; 06-06-2019 at 01:11 AM.
06-07-2019, 12:06 AM #2
I've made a few threads with no luck. Sorry, friendo!
06-08-2019, 01:03 AM #3
Would someone be able to re-region these saves to US and then cross save them to PS4 from this thread on these forums?

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/718570-legend-heroes-sen-no-kiseki-trophy-saveset.html?highlight=Sen+Kiseki

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo