06-08-2019, 08:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can Anyone make or has a savegame that has this kind of stuff like the rocket, since skills can be modify it should be posible to change weapons codes but we all know that Save Wizard only has a quick mode...

The following user thanked 🇬‌🇮‌🇬‌🇮‌🇴‌ for this useful post:

Fernando Vasconcelos
06-08-2019, 08:24 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by 🇬‌🇮‌🇬‌🇮‌🇴‌ View Post
Can Anyone make or has a savegame that has this kind of stuff like the rocket, since skills can be modify it should be posible to change weapons codes but we all know that Save Wizard only has a quick mode...

The codes could be converted to Ps4 but you won't be able to add them if the game has QMO on Save Wizard :/

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Fernando Vasconcelos
06-08-2019, 05:33 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Can Anyone make or has a savegame that has this kind of stuff like the rocket, since skills can be modify it should be posible to change weapons codes but we all know that Save Wizard only has a quick mode...

The codes could be converted to Ps4 but you won't be able to add them if the game has QMO on Save Wizard :/

The thing is that i had a save that has training skill in all modes, wich cant be done with save wizard, so i think it could be done the same way
02-23-2020, 09:56 PM #4
i have the training skill, but how i use it???
05-18-2020, 02:56 AM #5

onde esta o link pra baixar?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo