Post: Request (Dont know where to ask) Borderlands GOTY PS4 Modded weapon + Shield
07-20-2019, 04:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there, sorry for the request on the wrong section (maybe?).

I am a trophy hunter and right now I am trying to do the Underdome Big Tournament trophy. Unfortunatly the game seems buggy because It crashes a lot in 17 to 20 waves of the larger ones. I see a lot of save files that I can download but I dont want any changes in any progress on my profile being made, but since the devs didnt fix the issue yet I am going to resort to the modded gear. There are reports that if you kill the enemies with burning or corrosive elemental weapons the bodies will desapear and the chances of the game crashing are low. I am tired of doing this the normal way since the game doesnt forgive me at wave 19 and crashes. I just want somebody to give me in co op a really powerful fire elemental weapon and a shield (both modded if possible) so I can tackle this DLC the fastest way possible on my own. I dont want any changes regarding my other trophies progression so I am going to use this gear just for this buggy DLC and then dispose of them in some way so I can do the other dlc's the default way.

Again sorry for my poor english (and the maybe wrong section)

PSN ID Shadowking_tp000
Europe region
GMT +00 Lisbon time
Lvl 37 (I hope the weapons dont have level requirment :P)

(Online all weekends and game sessions are always set for public)
Last edited by Broteus000 ; 07-20-2019 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Incomplete
07-20-2019, 08:26 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Broteus000 View Post

Moved to the correct section

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo