Post: [EU] Judgment - Drone League Championship (CUSA13186)
08-16-2019, 12:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all, I've been looking around and figured this was the best place to ask for some help.

I've been trying for a week, or so, to try and finish the final league for the drone racing mini-game. But, try as I might, I am incapable due to a genetic issue that falters my reaction time and hand movement (for this reason, I have to play on simple difficulty as well.) For most things, I've been able to have friends complete various other things for me. But no luck with this.

So, would someone on here be willing to take my save, get through the drone races and send it back to me? I'm not too worried about the trophy (though that would be a plus.)

Thanks in advance to everyone.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked severenachoduck for this useful post:

Spcedead678
09-09-2019, 03:00 AM #2
Bumping thread
09-10-2019, 05:03 PM #3
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Hi check out this thread page 2 i loaded my save up with the last race you need to finish its not thar hard with my setup. (you must win 1st place)

cheers

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1025747-judgment-platinum-save-euus-cusa13186-a-2.html
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 09-10-2019 at 05:04 PM.
09-15-2019, 02:35 PM #4
Originally posted by Bierbubi88 View Post
Hi check out this thread page 2 i loaded my save up with the last race you need to finish its not thar hard with my setup. (you must win 1st place)

cheers

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1025747-judgment-platinum-save-euus-cusa13186-a-2.html

I primarily just wanted the race complete on my main save. I'm not too bothered about the trophy (as I can get it with your save. Thank you for those, by the way) and I just want to check the box off, get the last free pass, and focus more on the things I'm capable of accomplishing in-game.

Thank you for your suggestion though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo