Post: Please help regarding support from Save Wizard for The Last Guardian
09-21-2019, 08:35 PM #1
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the email response I got from them in regards to that game. I'd like to ask everyone here to please send them a request with your save file for that game so they can finally add it.

Hi there

For game requests, please visit the support page on www.savewizard.net using the appropriate form.

By including a save, this helps us immensely, especially if you include information such as money, stats etc (we appreciate there can be a lot of information, so add what you can!) or add screenshots to the zip file (please mention in the notes that you left a screenshot).

After upload, you should see a message thanking you. If you do not, please try another browser. You will not receive a direct correspondence from us due to the fact we can't answer every single submission

Please note we generally add games based on their popularity (eg how many requests we receive). By sending us a request, it does not guarantee when it will be added.

Regards

Save Wizard Support
Last edited by MXNlink ; 09-21-2019 at 08:43 PM.
09-21-2019, 09:49 PM #2
Hate to burst your bubble, but just because they add a game doesn't mean it can be re-regioned. It will need advanced mode as well. I really have no idea why there isn't a re-region feature added to the program as you know savewizard can't be ignorant to people using it as proficiently as they do.
09-21-2019, 10:13 PM #3
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by cactustrav77 View Post
Hate to burst your bubble, but just because they add a game doesn't mean it can be re-regioned. It will need advanced mode as well. I really have no idea why there isn't a re-region feature added to the program as you know savewizard can't be ignorant to people using it as proficiently as they do.

At least adding support for it is better than nothing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo