09-24-2019, 06:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys! Me here again, need your help if you can do a mod on this game. Like max dps, max hp, god mode? max defense etc etc Smile
09-29-2019, 09:49 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by eirol143 View Post
Hey Guys! Me here again, need your help if you can do a mod on this game. Like max dps, max hp, god mode? max defense etc etc Smile

Send me 2 saves with different stats and add a text file with all the information to it and i will have a look

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

eirol143
10-07-2019, 04:10 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Hey Guys! Me here again, need your help if you can do a mod on this game. Like max dps, max hp, god mode? max defense etc etc Smile

Send me 2 saves with different stats and add a text file with all the information to it and i will have a look

okay when I go home tonight will give you the gamesave thanks
10-09-2019, 06:56 PM #4

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bpmdesactbzys/CUSA04311 this is the link wosley hoping that i can do max dps godmode best items to kill best defense etc etc here if you dont mind the autosave and the manual save too?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo