11-09-2019, 05:53 PM #1
ADDZ
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for a Platinum save for Death Stranding, the game is amazing but it's had my life for days, I don't want to ditch it but would like a finished game save if anyone has one to see what pops, mine is some way through episode 3

Note: It looks like the saves are all the same CUSA, not 100% sure on that but they look at be CUSA11260 (Mine is disc EU)

The following 7 users say thank you to ADDZ for this useful post:

Adrian-Lisn-Fernandez, Bierbubi88, Bukake, Emanuel cardoso, koo3, lody-99, SSnake
11-10-2019, 10:32 AM #2
SSnake
Rookie
Originally posted by ADDZ View Post
Looking for a Platinum save for Death Stranding, the game is amazing but it's had my life for days, I don't want to ditch it but would like a finished game save if anyone has one to see what pops, mine is some way through episode 3

Note: It looks like the saves are all the same CUSA, not 100% sure on that but they look at be CUSA11260 (Mine is disc EU)

there arent even any cheats out yet , submit a request and be patient

The following user groaned SSnake for this awful post:

ADDZ
11-10-2019, 06:10 PM #3
ADDZ
Gobble
Originally posted by SSnake View Post
Looking for a Platinum save for Death Stranding, the game is amazing but it's had my life for days, I don't want to ditch it but would like a finished game save if anyone has one to see what pops, mine is some way through episode 3

This is a patient request is it not? Did you actually read the request or just decide to blindly reply for the hell of it?! I didn't ask for cheats did I?

I asked for a platinum save, I'm working on one at the moment at the end of episode 3, I don't care about cheats I wanted to test what pops from a platinum save!

To anyone genuinely looking at this topic; I have 40% of the trophies unlocked and near the end of episode 3, I'll get this uploaded as soon as I finish it.

The following 2 users say thank you to ADDZ for this useful post:

Adrian-Lisn-Fernandez, SSnake
11-10-2019, 08:02 PM #4
SSnake
Rookie

This is a patient request is it not? Did you actually read the request or just decide to blindly reply for the hell of it?! I didn't ask for cheats did I?

I asked for a platinum save, I'm working on one at the moment at the end of episode 3, I don't care about cheats I wanted to test what pops from a platinum save!

To anyone genuinely looking at this topic; I have 40% of the trophies unlocked and near the end of episode 3, I'll get this uploaded as soon as I finish it.

me too .
how do you resing the game? any othe rtool than save wizard to resing games?
11-11-2019, 11:24 AM #5
Bierbubi88
Save Point

Hi i am playing it too. the only trophies which would make sense to do a saveset is the collectibles, the growth of a legend, and the uac facilities maxed and maybe the one for crafting everything.
i am still at episode 2 but i will try to help with saves. did you try to resign with a dummy acc to see if it works? cause dont know if progress can be resigned or it is connected to a online profile...
should try that first.

cheers
11-12-2019, 11:29 AM #6
klycik
Vault dweller

So maybe a save set?

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

Bierbubi88
11-12-2019, 02:15 PM #7
Bierbubi88
Save Point

still there? are your working on a saveset or just a platinum save? i would consider that you leave one facility unmaxed and let one category left with 19 legend of legend ranks. those are the most time consuming trophies. i am at 37% and all came automatic without effort and i reached episode 3.
those saves would be awesome for maxing uac facility and the growth of a legend trophy...

Edit: resigning works. But no autopop so a saveset would be better with leaving one facility unmaxed and leaving 1 premium delivery.
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 11-12-2019 at 04:26 PM.
11-12-2019, 07:57 PM #8
Having resigned a save that was already on Episode 6, you miss out on a lot of easy trophies that seem like they should unlock by repeating basic things.
11-13-2019, 06:28 AM #9
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Originally posted by Zekahn View Post
Having resigned a save that was already on Episode 6, you miss out on a lot of easy trophies that seem like they should unlock by repeating basic things.

You should quote, cause i dont know to who you have respond. I just resigned my own save to a dummy to see if there are autopops. I delivered an order and nothin no autopop for the level 3 uac, none for reach level 10 on a categorie, get 2400 likes, none.
I am working on Birth and Growth of a Legend by the way. As soon as i am done i will upload it, starting with birth.

Cheers

Edit: The Trophies are easy just time consuming.
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 11-13-2019 at 06:30 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo