Post: CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE - PLATINUM SAVE [CUSA15239]
11-15-2019, 02:28 AM #1
Bross
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, if someone were so kind as to upload their savegame version [CUSA15239] (Latin America) I only need the veteran's trophy and before having to do so I would like to see if someone shares it, the ones that are posted are not compatible.
11-15-2019, 02:32 AM #2
did you try loading other regions too .. apparently few other regions saves are also working .. it worked for me thats why i know .. i resigned around 3-4 regions and one of them worked .. none of the saves were for my CUSA code
Last edited by junaidkhan007 ; 11-15-2019 at 02:33 AM.
11-15-2019, 03:15 PM #3
Bross
Haxor!
Originally posted by junaidkhan007 View Post
did you try loading other regions too .. apparently few other regions saves are also working .. it worked for me thats why i know .. i resigned around 3-4 regions and one of them worked .. none of the saves were for my CUSA code

I already tried several savagame CUSA code and none worked, I even changed the game language and it didn't work.

Versions like the one in Europe I have not tried, by chance do you have the version that worked for you to try that one?

Thank you
11-17-2019, 08:37 PM #4
Bross
Haxor!
Here is my saved game of platinum, all the trophies obtained, I hope it will be useful to someone for the veteran's trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.
12-17-2019, 11:20 PM #5
aliellie
Save Point
Originally posted by Bross View Post
Here is my saved game of platinum, all the trophies obtained, I hope it will be useful to someone for the veteran's trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

not working for Veteran.you are complete game in professional :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo