12-26-2019, 08:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just like what the title says, looking for a us MHW save that is endgame at iceborne or has Safi jiva weapons.
01-18-2020, 12:51 PM #2
Any luck bro?
01-20-2020, 01:53 AM #3
Second that any luck? I am also interested in this Smile
01-25-2020, 01:39 AM #4
133mhz
Haxor!
up on this also
01-28-2020, 01:03 AM #5
me as well
01-28-2020, 09:23 AM #6
No need for a save, go to the meddler, and you can meld all safi jiva weapons using safi parts (Use SW to have all items and materials) ... good luck

Let me know if you got em

The following user groaned soosanu for this awful post:

XboxOffender
01-31-2020, 07:21 PM #7
Originally posted by soosanu View Post
No need for a save, go to the meddler, and you can meld all safi jiva weapons using safi parts (Use SW to have all items and materials) ... good luck

That's not how it works. You get Safi's weapon from the quest lady in the gathering hub.

You take Safi's weapons to the Melder to turn them into Dracolites. Not the other way around.
02-09-2020, 07:23 AM #8
Originally posted by XboxOffender View Post

That's not how it works. You get Safi's weapon from the quest lady in the gathering hub.

You take Safi's weapons to the Melder to turn them into Dracolites. Not the other way around.

You can create weapon using meld not onlu dracolites

The following user thanked Jasper-Trinidad for this useful post:

soosanu
03-01-2020, 05:05 PM #9
Originally posted by XboxOffender View Post

you actually can, I made bunch of weapons, it is like when u meld decorations go try it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo