Post: US Rise of the Tomb Raider - untouchable (CUSA05794)
01-17-2020, 02:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey everyone..

dose any one have a save that will make me able to get untouchable trophy??
US CUSA05794
Last edited by Faisal19 ; 01-17-2020 at 02:16 AM.
02-25-2020, 10:09 AM #2
I'm looking for a save set for this trophy too, mine seems bugged...I've completed 7 tombs in a row without taking any damage (even fall damage), but the trophy doesn't pop...We need the save file and the profile...because I tried to re-region an EU save data for "untouchable" but since we cannot re-region the file "profile"...just the save file doesn't work...this game is so good but the trophies are terrible bugged. Hope a kind heart can help us bro!
02-28-2020, 11:04 PM #3
Hi bro, here is the save set for the "Untouchable" trophy, I"ve decided to make it by my own, so I deleted my save and started all again till the end of the campaign.

Follow these steps:

- Resign both: savegame00 and profile
- Choose: Expedition -> Chapter Replay Elite -> Ancient Cistern
- Difficulty: Tomb Raider
- Challenges and Cards just don't touch

With Explosive Arrows you just need to destroy the first wooden circle that blocks the water, swin trough the hole, and destroy the another one... tell me if the trophy will pop for you! Works for me here, Ancient Cistern is the fastest tomb to complete in Chapter Replay Elite.

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Kin of the Cosmos ; 02-28-2020 at 11:07 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Kin of the Cosmos for this useful post:

boodi82, elephantitus, Faisal19, Ginsu2077, Kiyarashkmn, Oner13, pololastation, reaktion, vull2808
03-01-2020, 02:14 PM #4
Originally posted by Kin of the Cosmos View Post
Hi bro, here is the save set for the "Untouchable" trophy, I"ve decided to make it by my own, so I deleted my save and started all again till the end of the campaign.

Follow these steps:

With Explosive Arrows you just need to destroy the first wooden circle that blocks the water, swin trough the hole, and destroy the another one... tell me if the trophy will pop for you! Works for me here, Ancient Cistern is the fastest tomb to complete in Chapter Replay Elite.

big big big big thank.. and this save works 100% fine..
Last edited by Faisal19 ; 03-01-2020 at 02:38 PM.
03-01-2020, 02:38 PM #5
I'm looking for a save set for this trophy too, mine seems bugged...I've completed 7 tombs in a row without taking any damage (even fall damage), but the trophy doesn't pop...We need the save file and the profile...because I tried to re-region an EU save data for "untouchable" but since we cannot re-region the file "profile"...just the save file doesn't work...this game is so good but the trophies are terrible bugged. Hope a kind heart can help us bro!

Follow these steps:

try this save,, Smile

The following user thanked Faisal19 for this useful post:

HW99
03-01-2020, 05:54 PM #6
Originally posted by Faisal19 View Post

Follow these steps:

big big big big thank.. and this save works 100% fine..

I'm glad that it worked! Smile

The following user thanked Kin of the Cosmos for this useful post:

Faisal19
08-08-2020, 05:41 PM #7

Follow these steps:

Thank You So much i was really stuck on the Untouchable Trophy Claps
100% Legit
10-09-2020, 11:57 AM #8
Oner13
Rookie

Follow these steps:

thx my man 100% works
01-05-2021, 03:10 PM #9

Follow these steps:

it worked !!! tnx alot!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo