Post: [US] The Last of Us Part II Dig Two Graves Grounded Mode & You Can't Stop This Trophy
08-14-2020, 02:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Waiting on someone who has saves for these two trophies
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-15-2020 at 03:30 PM.

The following user thanked Flamebat21 for this useful post:

PoRican
08-14-2020, 09:31 PM #2
Originally posted by Flamebat21 View Post
Waiting on someone who has saves for these two trophies

I've also want that
08-15-2020, 01:29 AM #3
Anything yet ? I'm now starting the scars chap with ellie but I'm getting burned out 😵 is quite difficult when you're playing perma + grounded
08-15-2020, 05:22 AM #4
Meracle
Save Point

Originally posted by PoRican View Post

I've also want that

Originally posted by PoRican View Post
Anything yet ? I'm now starting the scars chap with ellie but I'm getting burned out 😵 is quite difficult when you're playing perma + grounded

Hi i've re-regioned my EU Grounded saves into US ones if anybody would like to try them. I haven't been able to test them myself since I don't own a US copy, so please let me know if it works. Thanks Smile
EDIT: Thanks to PoRican for testing to ensure it works!

[US] Grounded Mode DLC Save Set
(A Re-Regioned save file of the one above.)

Autosave Backup 1. Dig Two Graves - You Can't Stop This (profile data required)

Delete all old TLOU2 save files before using this save or there's a high chance it will fail to load.
Ignore the save file showing difficulty as Survivor+ That is what the original file was and it will auto adjust to Grounded+ as soon as you load in.

Instructions: Resign both save files (Profile and Autosave), then ingame; load "Autosave Backup 1" and skip the cutscenes.
Both trophies will pop after you watch or quit out of the ending credits.

Download Link: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. Game Version: 1.05 / System Firmware: 7.51

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Meracle ; 08-15-2020 at 08:16 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Meracle for this useful post:

danilo_BR, demigodz, Erocqstrom, gothpoop, hugolbrs, lotrfotr9, Moolan, PoRican, psn.throwaway, rastra99, tiagothm, toppwap, vitalovitalo, yggdrassil
08-15-2020, 05:28 AM #5
Originally posted by Meracle View Post

Damn buddy you're pretty good, I'll have a look and let you know ok! btw my hats off am half away now, but still don't want keep on playing 😵
Edit: YES I CAN CONFIRM, IT WORKS, EVERYONE GIVE A HUGE THANKS TO Meracle! Not all heroes wear capes 😭🙌
Last edited by PoRican ; 08-15-2020 at 05:58 AM.

The following user thanked PoRican for this useful post:

Meracle
08-15-2020, 06:34 AM #6
Meracle
Save Point
Awesome! Cheers for testing it and getting back to me so quickly. I've created a new thread with it in, so more people who need it can see it.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Meracle ; 08-15-2020 at 06:35 AM.

The following user thanked Meracle for this useful post:

aeneax
08-15-2020, 03:30 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Closing this post. Glad it was answered.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo