07-11-2018, 10:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i have been looking over the right firmware to pick while i'm preparing for the release of ps4 jailbreak, and i wanna hear a good answer as to what firmware is the best one to be on atm. rn 5.05 looks like it may be the best choice. But i need answer from the old school guys that has sense and knows better instead of believing youtube videos thats making everyone update to the highest update(DUMMIES)*
07-12-2018, 01:58 AM #2
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by NWAMODS View Post
So i have been looking over the right firmware to pick while i'm preparing for the release of ps4 jailbreak, and i wanna hear a good answer as to what firmware is the best one to be on atm. rn 5.05 looks like it may be the best choice. But i need answer from the old school guys that has sense and knows better instead of believing youtube videos thats making everyone update to the highest update(DUMMIES)*

Its really just up to you.
Right now im on 4.05 but I might go to 5.05 but im in no rush. So will stay at 4.05 for now.

The following user thanked Vicodin10 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
07-14-2018, 09:42 PM #3
Originally posted by NWAMODS View Post
So i have been looking over the right firmware to pick while i'm preparing for the release of ps4 jailbreak, and i wanna hear a good answer as to what firmware is the best one to be on atm. rn 5.05 looks like it may be the best choice. But i need answer from the old school guys that has sense and knows better instead of believing youtube videos thats making everyone update to the highest update(DUMMIES)*

I was on 1.5x then updated to 1.76 once it was released and just this week I updated to 4.05

I’m not going higher than 4.05 anytime in the near future

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

NWAMODS
07-29-2018, 07:30 PM #4
I updated to 5.05 , thanks for the response guys

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo