THREAD: nay1995's PS4 Modern Warfare Remastered Mod Menu
  1. 09-05-2018, 10:23 PM
    nay1995's Avatar
    nay1995
    The Master
    nay1995's Avatar
    nay1995
    The Master
    1,770
    Posts
    13,147
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi guys, i'm just here to showcase an FPS menu i have been working on, nothing advanced just a basic FPS menu, this is far from finished, i don't really have much time at the minute to finish this, but when i do i will finish the menu and release for anyone that's interested, anyway hope you enjoy the video!

    You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by nay1995 ; 09-06-2018 at 08:53 PM.

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nay1995 For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. The Following User Groaned nay1995 For This Awful Post:


  4. 09-13-2018, 12:47 PM
    56
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    thank you, I wonder how to do this thought, does your ps4 need to be downgraded to 1.76 first?
  5. 09-13-2018, 08:27 PM
    nay1995's Avatar
    nay1995
    The Master
    nay1995's Avatar
    nay1995
    The Master
    1,770
    Posts
    13,147
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by drwhitetrash View Post
    thank you, I wonder how to do this thought, does your ps4 need to be downgraded to 1.76 first?


    no you can be on any firmware below or including 5.05, then install the 4.05, 4.55 or 5.05 update, from there you just need to setup ps4 exploit host and you're good to go.
  6. 09-14-2018, 08:39 AM
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Can you please make this a payload like the GTAV ones?
  7. 09-15-2018, 01:32 PM
    nay1995's Avatar
    nay1995
    The Master
    nay1995's Avatar
    nay1995
    The Master
    1,770
    Posts
    13,147
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DEFAULTDNB View Post
    Can you please make this a payload like the GTAV ones?


    i'm not doing as of now i dont have the ps4 sdk setup to create .bin files, maybe in the near future...
  8. The Following User Thanked nay1995 For This Useful Post:


  9. 09-21-2018, 09:44 PM
    S63's Avatar
    S63
    Space Ninja
    S63's Avatar
    S63
    Space Ninja
    841
    Posts
    6,275
    Reputation
    Jan 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by nay1995 View Post
    Hi guys, i'm just here to showcase an FPS menu i have been working on, nothing advanced just a basic FPS menu, this is far from finished, i don't really have much time at the minute to finish this, but when i do i will finish the menu and release for anyone that's interested, anyway hope you enjoy the video!

    You must login or register to view this content.


    And the world at war legend returns, great work :p
  10. The Following User Thanked S63 For This Useful Post:


  11. 09-22-2018, 03:18 PM
    nay1995's Avatar
    nay1995
    The Master
    nay1995's Avatar
    nay1995
    The Master
    1,770
    Posts
    13,147
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by S63 View Post
    And the world at war legend returns, great work :p


    <3 thought i'd return in style x
  12. The Following User Thanked nay1995 For This Useful Post:


  13. 10-18-2018, 07:25 PM
    17
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    Sep 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    I heard you can only us this LAN is this true or can you take this online
    and actually play with other players and be having this modded menu ?