10-23-2018, 05:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction
This API allows you to communicate with your PS4 to perform various functions such as reading memory, writing memory, sending notifications and a bunch more things similar to other peoples releases such as BISOONs PS4Lib, but they had issues such as didn't use generics or didn't quite suite my needs.

I've released this open source to allow others to improve it, make pull requests on github so we can improve the code as a community.

This software comes in two parts, the server side which is a payload that executes on your PS4, and the client side library which you can import as a reference in your own project to be able to issue these commands such as writing and reading memory.

I'll also invest in some time to write some tutorials on using this software both in as textual threads and as videos over the coming weeks.

I understand that I will probably be doing the most development on these open source projects so if you aren't a developer but still want to help support me please consider becoming a patron at You must login or register to view this content. so that I can spend more time developing PS4 software.

You must login or register to view this content.

Source Code (Github Repositories)

Note: If you are developing on the memapi-server, you will need to use my fork of the You must login or register to view this content..

Downloads
MEMAPI Server v1.0.0 - You must login or register to view this content.
MEMAPI Library v1.0.0 - You must login or register to view this content.

The following 14 users say thank you to Ludicrous Beach for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Calculus, danilo_BR, EROOTIIK, FBML, GelsonSilva, James reborn, Darth Saul, Pianist Prodigy, seb5594, Smokey90, SyGnUs, TER152, Vicodin10
10-26-2018, 01:05 AM #2
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Again, Great job bro!
10-26-2018, 01:32 PM #3
chrome says MEMAPI.dll is a virus
10-26-2018, 03:07 PM #4
Egoford
Little One
What FW do I need ? Does it only work on 1.76, 4,5 ?
10-28-2018, 08:43 PM #5
Originally posted by Egoford View Post
What FW do I need ? Does it only work on 1.76, 4,5 ?

It only works on 5.05 currently.
04-05-2019, 10:58 PM #6
faisalrazzaq
Save Point
could it support 4.74?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo