10-23-2018, 05:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction
This debugger allows you to communicate with your PS4 to perform various functions such as reading memory, writing memory, sending notifications, add breakpoints, pause execution, resume execution, read write registers etc.

I've released this open source to allow others to improve it, make pull requests on github so we can improve the code as a community.

This code relies on the MEMAPI software so communicate from the computer to PS4. You can find out more information about that here (You must login or register to view this content.), however they are all built into the software so you do not need to download anything externally from this thread.

I'll also invest in some time to write some tutorials on using this software both in as textual threads and as videos over the coming weeks.

I understand that I will probably be doing the most development on these open source projects so if you aren't a developer but still want to help support me please consider becoming a patron at You must login or register to view this content. so that I can spend more time developing PS4 software.

You must login or register to view this content.

Source Code (Github Repository)

Note for developers: The console window will only work if you compile the memapi-server with debug switched on, your debug IP set to your PC that the debugger is running on and ensuring the you compile the debugger with the custom memapi-server by overwriting the existing on in the resources.

Download
MEMAPI Debugger v1.0.0 - You must login or register to view this content.

Images

The following 22 users say thank you to Ludicrous Beach for this useful post:

aaron25th, BISOON, danilo_BR, EROOTIIK, esc0rtn3w, FBML, genk.vn, HydrogenNGU, ImAzazel, James reborn, KL9, matrixmods, MrNiato2, Pianist Prodigy, seb5594, SyGnUs, Sync, TER152, TheFallen, Vicodin10, WHM_OFW, Wosley
10-23-2018, 11:59 PM #2
BISOON
Maggbot timeout!
Good to see u back with this, I feel it's stable enough to make the scene more exciting .. xD
Last edited by BISOON ; 10-24-2018 at 01:01 AM.
10-25-2018, 11:32 PM #3
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
This is awesome!
Good job beach...
01-08-2019, 08:32 PM #4
FBML
Gobble
Hi @Ludicrous Beach

Thanks for your efforts, that's really look gorgeous. i'm so excited to try it

Edit: Jan 9 2019

Ok, I was able to change memapi-server/include/defines.h to :

// #define DEBUG
#define DEBUG_IP "192.168.137.1" <--- My PC IP
#define DEBUG_PORT 9023 <--- I didn't change it

Then compile Server API,
move a copy to memapi-debugger/MEMAPI Debugger/Resources/

Build and done

The problem I face is that I could not communicate .. Please expand further in the way of communication, I need more information.

Thank you
Last edited by FBML ; 01-09-2019 at 08:45 AM.
01-17-2019, 04:55 PM #5
Everytime I launch the MEMAPI payload my ps4 crashes.. ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo