Post: Why doesn't Save Wizard adds the Watch Dogs game to their list?
06-17-2019, 08:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So if you are aware of SW game list you know they already have Watch Dogs 2 for quite some time.
But Watch Dogs 1 they seem to be purposely not placing it there.
It isn't like the save is locked, which it isn't.
And it isn't like cheats haven't been made already seeing even Game Genie had cheats for Watch Dogs 1 for PS3.
Money and XP cheats.

I know that a lot of people sent their saves to Save Wizard seeing they themselves here on NGU have shown they have received saves from that game.

And still with each update to the game list, Watch Dogs 1 keeps missing while some other games that aren't even good seeing their rating is actually bad, now those they add to the list.

Has SW explained why WD 1 hasn't been added or are they simply playing around like they usually do?
06-18-2019, 05:46 AM #2
I think SW add games to their list based off of a few things, one being if they can make cheats for it and another is based off of popularity, if a game isn't popular enough they just don't seem to bother with it. I know you say 'a lot of people sent their saves' but that might not of been as many as were sending saves for something else.

Also if I am not wrong they had quite a few problems with releasing cheats for Watch Dogs 2 at first so maybe it just wasn't worth their effort to try Watch Dogs 1 as well.

In short, I highly doubt they're 'simply playing around', they'd have their reasons I'm sure.
06-18-2019, 06:02 PM #3
Well both are quit easy to plat so dont think cheat is really needed on them lol, best to pick save trophies if you struggle on it and if you need online trophies hit me up, i can help.
Last edited by strik3r ; 06-18-2019 at 06:04 PM.

The following user thanked strik3r for this useful post:

ProbablyRaging
06-23-2019, 03:09 AM #4
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Why don't SaveWizard add Dying Light cheat support I submitted my save to them but still no update on it.
09-05-2019, 04:29 AM #5
hello10110
Vault dweller
None of the dishonored series are on it either, it's so annoying why no cheats exist for any of the games yet these psn store games that most people haven't heard of are added or updated....

😡

The following user thanked hello10110 for this useful post:

LastEvilAngel

The following user groaned hello10110 for this awful post:

AntiFog
09-08-2019, 05:19 PM #6
Originally posted by strik3r View Post
Well both are quit easy to plat so dont think cheat is really needed on them lol, best to pick save trophies if you struggle on it and if you need online trophies hit me up, i can help.

Every game is easy to play.
If you have the time to build up your character and do all the small things.
But if you for example can put your money to the max, then you don't have to waste time trying to get money, so you can buy what is needed to beat some of the missions.

I've already played the game till the end.
I just wanted to play it again only this time at a faster pace.
That is why I find strange that they purposely choose to not put the game there.

Also we can't really use the popularity card here, seeing they have placed cheats for games that had less than 50% score on most sites. Still the cheats are there.
And Watch Dogs is a great game. More than worthy to be played more than once.

Another example that the popularity thing is not true was the Fallout 4 game.
It took them way over a year to place the game on the list.
While Fallout 76 was placed in less than a month.

Also it isn't like they couldn't simply put many games there with advance mode active. That way people like me and others we could easily create startup saves.

Take Dishonored 1 and 2. There will never be cheats for those games really because depending on where the character is in the game, in the save file, the names of the files within change as well as the offset position of where the money and rune values are placed.

Even with Game Genie and Brute Force Save Data, you could only more easily edit the save, every time you were at the Hounds Pub Bar. You needed to save the game there and only then you could easily find the values.
Any other save anywhere else and you would have 5 times more trouble finding the file name and offset position.
09-08-2019, 05:40 PM #7
Originally posted by hello10110 View Post
None of the dishonored series are on it either, it's so annoying why no cheats exist for any of the games yet these psn store games that most people haven't heard of are added or updated....

😡

The Dishonored games will never be placed so you can forget about that.

What happened in the PS3 happens with the PS4.

The PS3 version of Dishonored you needed Game Genie advance mode or the BSD software to edit the save.

Why?! Because only in one spot was it easy to edit the save.
That place being the Hounds Pub.
If made a save there, the file name where the money and rune values are, are always the same. As well as the offset position of the values.
Meaning a save in that point and you could easily edit that save file.

So I bet the same was done to the PS4 games.
Meaning the name of the file where the money and rune values are, is always changing according to where you save your game. As well as the offset position of those values.

Without Save Wizard adding the games to the list, and enabling advance mode to both games, you'll never get anything for those games.
Believe me I know.

Because in the PS3 advance mode was enabled even though they had no cheats, then other people edited their saves and made them available as startup saves.
Even I created a startup save for the PS3 Dishonored game with only the money to the max, for those that wanted to discover the runes for themselves.

So if Save Wizard added the Dishonored games to their list a guy like me could use advance mode to edit my save, and create a startup save for you and everyone else.

Same is true for a bunch of other games like Watch Dogs. If they don't want to have the trouble then they could add the game and simply enable advance mode and let the players give a shot at editing their own saves.

I personally don't need Save Wizard to create cheats. I only need their software to enter the save files.

But of course if they don't add the games to the list then I can't edit the saves.

So if anything I believe all those that own an activation key should demand that SW adds the game immediately after they get the hash keys of the games.
That way other coders can take a crack at editing the save files.

If you look in this site in the right places you'll find cheats made by other users, that are in no way linked to Save Wizard.

For example SW added Skyrim to their list. And only the easiest cheat. The money cheat.
Well. I by myself edited everything else. The resources, the health, magika and stamina levels, as well as my xp and thus skill points.
So these things can be done, but you needed people like me with more access like advance mode, to make those things available to other users.

The reason why I didn't created a startup save for PS4 Skyrim is because other users might want to be other classes or races, and thus it would pointless.
But in the Dishonored games such things are not an issue. You have those characters and no others. So startup saves could be created.

But people need to demand that from Save Wizard.
If they do nothing then they'll never do it.

The following user thanked Greydraic for this useful post:

hello10110

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo