09-24-2019, 03:41 AM #1
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was messing around a few years ago with ps4 saves and just ended up actually doing something kind of. I guess i'll make this public in hopes of someone knowing what they are doing.Seeing as borderlands 3 isn't getting advanced mode with SW I wanted to make this public.

Requirements : Bruteforce 4.7.4 for PS3 and HxD

1. Open bruteforce
2. Decrypt a ps3 save with a payload (suggested save Borderlands 2 profile data)
3. Change payload to payload .bin
4. change your ps4 save to SAVE.BIN (not the actual .bin file)
5. Open your SAVE.BIN with HxD
6. Move all data from Save.bin inside of payload.bin
7. Rename Payload.bin to payload
8. Open payload in bruteforce
9. Go to your save file and you will have an extracted folder with all the save contents inside.

The following user thanked ProtoBuffers for this useful post:

Vicodin10
10-29-2019, 08:46 PM #2
Originally posted by ProtoBuffers View Post
So I was messing around a few years ago with ps4 saves and just ended up actually doing something kind of. I guess i'll make this public in hopes of someone knowing what they are doing.Seeing as borderlands 3 isn't getting advanced mode with SW I wanted to make this public.

Requirements : Bruteforce 4.7.4 for PS3 and HxD

1. Open bruteforce
2. Decrypt a ps3 save with a payload (suggested save Borderlands 2 profile data)
3. Change payload to payload .bin
4. change your ps4 save to SAVE.BIN (not the actual .bin file)
5. Open your SAVE.BIN with HxD
6. Move all data from Save.bin inside of payload.bin
7. Rename Payload.bin to payload
8. Open payload in bruteforce
9. Go to your save file and you will have an extracted folder with all the save contents inside.

Doing this will not serve in the PS4.
I tried essentially the same for Watch Dogs.
Because SW simply doesn't places cheats for that game.
So I tried taking the PS3 save and place its content in the PS4 file.
It never worked.
Mainly because it always told me, that my save was not compatible with that version of the game or that it was simply corrupted.

So if you say that you can make it work, then either you are doing something I never did or it will never work regardless.

I can't tell you how much I wanted to make it work. Especially for Watch Dogs. But I never could.
Really because the PS3 version of the game you can easily cheat with BSD or Game Genie.
But for whatever reason Save Wizard almost seems to be purposely leaving it out just to mess around with those that have that game.

The following user groaned Greydraic for this awful post:

MRxBIGxSTUFF

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo