03-14-2020, 08:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi And thanks for reading this thread.
I have borrowed several ps4 discs from friends that i want to copy to hard drive, not tried it, but have been told
it is not possible as the disc needs to be in the optical drive and on hard drive simultaneously to play the game. So when i return the dics to my friends, i can no longer play the game stored on my hard drive.
Is this true?
Or is there any firmware types, or any hacks or anything else so i can do to borrow and back up games.
Thanks!
03-14-2020, 08:41 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by john121 View Post
Hi And thanks for reading this thread.
I have borrowed several ps4 discs from friends that i want to copy to hard drive, not tried it, but have been told
it is not possible as the disc needs to be in the optical drive and on hard drive simultaneously to play the game. So when i return the dics to my friends, i can no longer play the game stored on my hard drive.
Is this true?
Or is there any firmware types, or any hacks or anything else so i can do to borrow and back up games.
Thanks!

There are tons of pirated games you can download but you will need to have a Ps4 on lower firmware
03-15-2020, 05:13 AM #3
Hi! What is a good site to download ps4 games from, i have tried bittorrent but the download rate is slow to non-existent. The other sites have clickbait, and the last one needed Jdownloader to be installed.

Is there anywhere where i can just simply click and download. Would love an answer.

Many thanks
Last edited by john121 ; 03-15-2020 at 05:15 AM.
03-17-2020, 07:35 AM #4
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by john121 View Post
Hi! What is a good site to download ps4 games from, i have tried bittorrent but the download rate is slow to non-existent. The other sites have clickbait, and the last one needed Jdownloader to be installed.

Is there anywhere where i can just simply click and download. Would love an answer.

Many thanks

do you even have a 5.05 ps4 to start with?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo