02-23-2022, 12:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a question to hopefully get some clarity on a subject. I have a PS4 running goldenhen 9.0 and a OFW PS4 which I haven't yet updated to the latest firmware. I also happen to have an old profile going back to Feb 2015 with a big enough gap to allow me to hack all my online trophies and take care of some either unobtainable or very old PS4 trophies.

Now my question is this-

Would it be safe enough to stamp my unobtainables/online trophies leaving single player stuff to do at a later date on my OFW console?

If so I am going to do it smartly and make sure my stamps correspond to server shutdown dates ect and I am also going to see if there is a way to upload the trophies on my OFW console so it isn't flagged by Sony.

I know there's a few people on here who sell PS4 trophies and I'm quite aware they aren't yet sharing how they are doing it but I have come across a few pieces of information that seem plausible. But if anyone can shed any light on this then that would be great. Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo