11-25-2013, 10:28 AM #1
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 FW Tool 1.0.0

Developer SKFU realease the first tool abaut PS4. With this tool, you can see PS4 firmware details, unpack and pack PS4 (SLB2 Container) firmware. This tool doesn't unpack and pack (inner) PUP at the moment. For more details, see the SKFU notes bleow.

SKFU wrote:

Features:

Show PS4 firmware details
Unpack PS4 (SLB2 container) firmware
Pack PS4 (SLB2 container) firmware
Todo:

Unpack (inner) PUP
Pack (inner) PUP

~~~Keep in mind that SLB2 files are the complete firmware files. SLB2 files contain PUP files.

SONY just used the file extension ".PUP" for the actual SLB2 firmware files to make it less confusing for common users.

Download You must login or register to view this content.

The following 44 users say thank you to NGU GHOST for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ⚔Spanners⚔, 1reyalp, abb890, AlexNGU, Asian, TheDeadLift, forcer911, gianluca33, GodofHosting, hkownz, houdrummer, iBestTalent, IceRiddle, iModCod420, Isaac Clarke, IVisionsI, ResistTheJamsha, justeve, LaRip8, LaughTracks, monkeyhaze77, Mr Grumpy, Mr. Revenge, Mythusala, Norway-_-1999, NUKES-X-MODS-X, Ozy, PolychromePowey, Pseudo_Soldier, Rebuged, RTE Modz, Samham54, setsae, SWAT CLAN, The Demon, ThePaaqoHD, Txctical, UnwrittenFayt, worrorfight, wumbo, yomen9, Ziad1997
11-25-2013, 01:07 PM #2
+vA.LooSe
Official NGU Music Man
What the actual fu*k...
This sh*t needs to stop...
Look what happened to the ps3 it got destroyed do we really want that on a brand spanking new console. I know this doesn't really do much but it's the fact people are already looking to exploit the console! It's not even out yet in the uk FFS
All you wannabe hacks need to fu*k off your not l33t or kwoool your a pain in society's ass... You Rhino whoring as*s holes.
In no way is this directed to the thread maker Smile

The following 27 users say thank you to +vA.LooSe for this useful post:

Kyanon, Alt, cod5cl, Cyberix, Eddy1402, SweatyMidgets, Fall's Fait, gaming_nation, Hells, imD, irelach1, Isaac Clarke, jesse13042, King Sosa, LightModz, Modus, Psycedelic, AFG, Rebuged, RTE, skaterboy16, SONY, xClickyModzNGU, xkoeckiiej, xSaxby, Zambie
11-25-2013, 03:45 PM #3
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by vA.LooSe View Post
What the actual fu*k...
Look what happened to the ps3 it got destroyed do we really want that on a brand spanking new console. I know this doesn't really do much but it's the fact people are already looking to exploit the console! It's not even out yet in the uk FFS
All you wannabe hacks need to fu*k off your not l33t or kwoool your a pain in society's ass... You Rhino whoring as*s holes.

Dude. Calm your tits. This won't lead to anything. Also, nobody is going to mod the PS4 for years.

The following 9 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

-SuperMan, Cryptic, KseNo, Machiavelli_23, NGU GHOST, Rebuged, The Demon, Txctical, worrorfight
11-25-2013, 03:50 PM #4
gianluca33
Little One
What the actual fu*k...

the console are always hacked. and hack the games are very good and fun. and with jailbreaked console can have free games, so the ps4 need be hacked.

The following 2 users say thank you to gianluca33 for this useful post:

ItzSparkBoii, Mr. Revenge
11-25-2013, 03:56 PM #5
+vA.LooSe
Official NGU Music Man
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Dude. Calm your tits. This won't lead to anything. Also, nobody is going to mod the PS4 for years.

One can not just calm the titties down, when the titties start they must run there course Smile
But I agree nothing will come from this Smile

The following 7 users say thank you to +vA.LooSe for this useful post:

Absolute Zero, iTruceFret, SONY, SWAT CLAN, worrorfight, xkoeckiiej
11-25-2013, 03:59 PM #6
+vA.LooSe
Official NGU Music Man
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
the console are always hacked. and hack the games are very good and fun. and with jailbreaked console can have free games, so the ps4 need be hacked.

Well your obviously 10 and don't realise that a jail broken console it the end of a console and good quality games... Free games are good? We buy games so the devs can make new and better games... But meh everyone's welcome to their own opinion Smile also I do t know if your really 10 but that's a pretty stupid answer ... No offence nor do I want a bit*ching contest Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to +vA.LooSe for this useful post:

-JM-, Burgundy85, Hells, iTruceFret,
11-25-2013, 04:06 PM #7
gianluca33
Little One
Well your obviously 10 and don't realise that a jail broken console it the end of a console and good quality games... Free games are good? We buy games so the devs can make new and better games... But meh everyone's welcome to their own opinion Smile also I do t know if your really 10 but that's a pretty stupid answer ... No offence nor do I want a bit*ching contest Smile

not the end but a starting of a console. with a hacked console you can do all. and 70 euros for a game is a fraud. the devs make too many money.
11-25-2013, 05:18 PM #8
+vA.LooSe
Official NGU Music Man
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
not the end but a starting of a console. with a hacked console you can do all. and 70 euros for a game is a fraud. the devs make too many money.

Although I agree with you on the over pricing of games, I still believe that jail breaking or pirating games is one of the worst things to happen to a console; I used to love playing cod4 waw mw2 bo mw2 bo2 ect but as soon as all the illegal pirating and modding came in the online experience died with it :/ yeah it was fun at first having mods online, but soon after you couldn't get a legit fun old school cod lobby... I miss the days of moaning or having kids moaning at me for whooping their asses lol :p

Anyway 4 days till I get my ps4 and I will have my legit lobbies back! Happy

The following user thanked +vA.LooSe for this useful post:

Luciano2572
11-25-2013, 05:53 PM #9
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Although I agree with you on the over pricing of games, I still believe that jail breaking or pirating games is one of the worst things to happen to a console; I used to love playing cod4 waw mw2 bo mw2 bo2 ect but as soon as all the illegal pirating and modding came in the online experience died with it :/ yeah it was fun at first having mods online, but soon after you couldn't get a legit fun old school cod lobby... I miss the days of moaning or having kids moaning at me for whooping their asses lol :p

Anyway 4 days till I get my ps4 and I will have my legit lobbies back! Happy

Right? What people don't understand is that Sony is already fucked by having their PS3 manipulated as badly as it is. Want hacked stats or trophies on the PS4? No problem. Just have someone do it on a DEX system on their hacked PS3. It's as if they were too stupid to possibly start completely over on a new platform. Instead, they think bringing over the PS3 shit to the PS4 would offer some sort of simplicity for the 10 year old children who think the PS3 has never been hacked and play those gay ass kid games that are all rated E.

The following 2 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

GodofHosting, NGU GHOST
11-25-2013, 05:59 PM #10
Gommy
I’m too L33T
RIP PS4 :cry:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo