12-18-2015, 06:29 PM #1
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here a Mssg From T Curt on Twitter

Following his recent*teaser, PlayStation 4 developer*CTurt*has now announced that he is ceasing PS4 research, however, he just after doing so he was kind enough to share*Hacking the PS4, Part 3*which comes after his*Analysis of PS4 Security.

From*Twitter:

Prefix

I've recently been getting a lot of unwanted attention from people pleading me to release a "CFW" or "Jailbreak" so that they can pirate video games on their PS4.

I want to make very clear that I've primarily been doing this research as a learning exercise because I have a passion for InfoSec. This is partly the reason why I've tried to take a such an open approach; and I'm very grateful to hear whenever another aspiring security analyst tells me that they have found

I think it was fake he want to be famous only
Last edited by SONYS✮NIGHTMARE ; 12-18-2015 at 07:59 PM.

The following user thanked SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this useful post:

The following 6 users groaned at SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this awful post:

Ariel R., Bitwise, Red-EyeX32, Black Panther, wajdi9, x_com
12-20-2015, 08:48 AM #20
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
i knew he would end up stopping with this

plus this is FAR from a cfw or jb you noobs

What? No Multiman for PS4? No G0DlyM0dz mod menu for Black Ops 3 with no ban? No FTP?
No..download?
You're getting groaned stare

The following user thanked CyberNomadic for this useful post:

sleekshow
12-21-2015, 08:17 AM #21
That's what you think....but you just don't know the jailbreak will come out its going to be time though

The following user thanked Devils-_-Trick for this useful post:

DexTeamFTW
01-03-2016, 09:25 AM #22
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
So because the guy won't give out a CFW on a silver platter for you to mod online, you think he is a fake? Get a life and do it yourself!

The following 2 users say thank you to pcfreak30 for this useful post:

CashMoney-, chad09
01-06-2016, 06:32 PM #23
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
So because the guy won't give out a CFW on a silver platter for you to mod online, you think he is a fake? Get a life and do it yourself!

Well said , he just is one of those kids who dream of modding on a ps4 in reality even if the cfw is released on a gold platter even, they would lack the knowledge to actually run the firmware lol.
01-06-2016, 10:51 PM #24
CashMoney-
Do a barrel roll!
He isn't releasing anything himself but he's sharing work with other devs apparently so it's only a matter of time before one of them releases it ..

The following user thanked CashMoney- for this useful post:

DexTeamFTW
01-06-2016, 11:39 PM #25
chad09
Banned
he is legit 100% so is failoverflow with linux on ps4
01-07-2016, 12:01 AM #26
it is legit an it will just be a matter of time before the release dose get leaked out and anything can me modded phones/ps3/xbox/ps4/xbox1 even a wii
02-29-2016, 07:17 AM #27
Truee Frosty
03-01-2016, 06:59 PM #28
Originally posted by Trick View Post
That's what you think....but you just don't know the jailbreak will come out its going to be time though

It will be some time when a public cfw is released or it might never be released. Let's face it, there is a very high possibility that it will never be released. Sony cannot afford
to be subject to extreme exploits as it was for the PS3. Maybe we will have more luck with the ps5 lol!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo