07-08-2016, 01:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im wondering like the rest Of You. When is the CFW Coming out for ps4, Will it come soon or do we have years more to go to wait for a CFW release.

Has it all ready been jailbroken Yes, There just not releasing for some reason we all know failoverflow recorded video of them playing pokemon**Pokemon rom using an emulator.

And**after CTurt confirmed in December that the jailbreak was official, saying that he “just broke WebKit process out of a FreeBSD jail (cred->cr_prison = &prison0)”,

he backed off and we never heard anything from him again. We almost accepted the fact that no one else will ever jailbreak the PS 4 console, but our optimism has returned when, recently, a lesser known group named “H3ck34” has said that soon, they will release a fully functional dongle. So we have on more group left who could make our ps4 cfw dreams come true Sal
07-08-2016, 04:29 AM #11
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 1337Forensics View Post
We have one it's just not really useful in it's current state... Unless you want to run linux of course...

Not a CFW, but the "Jailbreak" is actually running, but not fully in it's current state like you said.
07-08-2016, 04:29 AM #12
Originally posted by SharkModding View Post
Outsider is a other one of them little ***s who thinks ps4 cant be jailbroken when it can if it could not be done we would not have got this far running steam on ps4

you know thats the creator of ngu right xD

The following user thanked Pink Guy for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
07-08-2016, 05:10 AM #13
Originally posted by Outsider
Well that's completely unnecessary haha. There have been massive strides, we shall see :p I'm saying no to 2016

Not the reaction i expected Them feels

The following user thanked Pink Guy for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
07-08-2016, 06:59 AM #14
Originally posted by EYE
We will have some form of jailbreak but it's not going to be anything like what we managed to do with PS3.

Sony have learned their lesson

Well actully your kinda right and kinda wrong...

so far what i've seen it will be a full jailbreak but no pup as yet...
07-08-2016, 10:56 AM #15
Everything gets cracked at one point. Even the PS4.
07-08-2016, 12:00 PM #16
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
so after cfw will we be able to save edit on ofw like game genie ps3 and bruteforce
07-08-2016, 02:02 PM #17
Originally posted by EYE
True, but most people will get picked up by Sony to fix what they can do.

i've seen two consoles banned already....
07-08-2016, 07:40 PM #18
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Not a CFW, but the "Jailbreak" is actually running, but not fully in it's current state like you said.

That's the whole thing though, once you get access to the system the next thing to happen is modifed firmware...
07-08-2016, 11:15 PM #19
I doubt this year there will be a public release of a custom firmware for the playstation 4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo