12-01-2016, 04:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

The following 2 users say thank you to Fixed Username for this useful post:

Ali, AFG

The following 19 users groaned at Fixed Username for this awful post:

ANONY420, energie93, Frosty, Gehirnstaub, Grezinn, Hydrogen, iTruceFret, Jeanqui, John, jwm614, lalo1996, LaughTracks, MODZ4FUN420, Mtx_FuRy, ProfoundModz, PseudoAnonymous, Sick_aSS_FoO, TotalModzHD, wajdi9
12-01-2016, 10:27 AM #11
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
keep up the releases Smile its not like anyones gonna listen to this daft fool on a modding site lol
12-01-2016, 04:43 PM #12
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Nobody is really developing a jailbreak, just tricks through the WebKit exploit Smile
12-01-2016, 04:52 PM #13
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Fixed
Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

Yeah uh......... too late about that.

You'll see it soon, can't stop now :3
12-01-2016, 05:36 PM #14
Silver_SR71
I am error
Originally posted by XxBlud23xX View Post
Nobody is really developing a jailbreak, just tricks through the WebKit exploit Smile

Most of these kids here fail to understand that.

The following user thanked Silver_SR71 for this useful post:

XxBlud23xX
12-01-2016, 05:48 PM #15
ReNoVaTioNz-
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by SR71 View Post
Most of these kids here fail to understand that.

Its technically a jailbreak lol

The following user thanked ReNoVaTioNz- for this useful post:

xXcameronXx
12-01-2016, 05:55 PM #16
SharkModding
Do a barrel roll!
man fuck this prick no one's going to listen to you lol the jailbreak lets the ps4 do what it is spost to do if they didn want you to do it then they should not have made the ps4 able fuck sony an fuck anyone who dont like the thought of jailbreaking
12-01-2016, 06:05 PM #17
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SharkModding View Post
man fuck this prick no one's going to listen to you lol the jailbreak lets the ps4 do what it is spost to do if they didn want you to do it then they should not have made the ps4 able fuck sony an fuck anyone who dont like the thought of jailbreaking

yeah fuck sony!

:wato: but uhh lets still buy their shit

also

" jailbreak lets the ps4 do what it is spost to do"

like what ?

The following user thanked Script Kiddie for this useful post:

TheBigRod
12-01-2016, 06:06 PM #18
Tee1945
Are you high?
Explain how this post is useful.

The following user thanked Tee1945 for this useful post:

ANONY420
12-01-2016, 06:14 PM #19
Originally posted by Fixed
Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

Do you realize what you've just done??? You just made dozens of PS4 devs quit the scene so that we can't have mods on the PS4! :cry:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo