12-01-2016, 04:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

The following 2 users say thank you to Fixed Username for this useful post:

Ali, AFG

The following 19 users groaned at Fixed Username for this awful post:

ANONY420, energie93, Frosty, Gehirnstaub, Grezinn, Hydrogen, iTruceFret, Jeanqui, John, jwm614, lalo1996, LaughTracks, MODZ4FUN420, Mtx_FuRy, ProfoundModz, PseudoAnonymous, Sick_aSS_FoO, TotalModzHD, wajdi9
12-02-2016, 04:10 AM #56
What in the actual fuck... All of these people actually responded to this ;/
12-02-2016, 04:20 AM #57
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by MODZ4FUN420 View Post
And it will effect you none. So get over it and smoke a bowl!!!

Amen to that brother. Do I personally partake in the modding/jailbreaking community? Absolutely not, and I don't plan on it. However, it won't ruin the fun I do have with the games I play.

As long as you fuckers don't make MWR MP a replica of COD4 on PS3... I'm set. Smile
12-02-2016, 04:21 AM #58
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by imnotevensparta View Post
What in the actual fuck... All of these people actually responded to this ;/

None of it is being taken seriously. Either the responses are nerds getting mad at the OP getting mad, or we're just giving him shit (and rightfully so... Hahaha.)
12-02-2016, 04:25 AM #59
RobbieMc20
Bounty hunter
If & when modding online does happen on Ps4 and turns into the shit show that ps3 is nowdays i'll look forward to seeing you all on here bitching about being console froze & whatnot stare
12-02-2016, 05:55 AM #60
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Fixed
Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

someone get this kid out of here.
tired of people coming here and saying we shouldnt mod on a forum where we all, the majority are modders

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo