12-05-2016, 07:13 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So i figured a topic with a list of console bundles that are on jailbreakable firmwares would be useful so people know what to look for.

Some advice when buying a PS4:
- It’s easier to ensure you have the right firmware version if get the device new and sealed, not “used”
- If you get a “used” console, be careful: expect the seller to update before it is shipped. Same with Local stores also. Make sure to ask first and clarify you want it on a certain firmware.
- On Amazon and eBay, the description isn't always spot on. Make sure to ask the sellers for details if possible.
*Amazon has a great return policy. Use it if the PS4 is not the one you expected.

1.76 Bundles:
- PS4 Glacier White Destiny Bundle
- Battlefield 4 Launch Bundle
- Knack launch Bundle
- InFamous Second Son + Killzone Shadow Fall + Knack Bundle
- NBA 2K14 Bundle
- FIFA 2K14 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 7 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 8 bundle
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Bundle
- Infamous: Second Son launch Bundle
- Watch_Dogs Bundle
- PS4 Black Destiny Bundle
- PS4 Black DriveClub Bundle
- PS4 Glacier White DriveClub Bundle
- Call of Duty: Ghost Bundle
- Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle
- Watch_Dogs Bundle
- PS4 Model Number CUH-1001A

Additionally, people are reporting that consoles bundled with The Last of us usually ship with firmware 1.76 or 2.03. Get confirmation from the seller before buying those!

4.05 Bundles:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Limited Edition
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Bundle
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Bundle
- Ultimate Player Edition Bundle
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle
- Final Fantasy XV Luna Edition
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Bundle
- Standard Slim (FW 3.55 only on consoles with Datecode 6B & 6C)
- Uncharted 4 Bundle (P-27452374, MC739xxxxxx)
- Watch Dogs 2 Bundle (Includes Watch Dogs 1 & 2)
- Super Pro (Launch edition)

4.55 Bundles:
- Slim Silver Limited Edition (Silver (Ver. 2) x 1 , Silver (Ver. 2) x 2 (EMEA))
- Slim GT Sport Limited Edition (Silver with GT Logo)
- Minecraft Bundle (EUR CUH-20XXA Jet Black Minecraft Bundle comes with 4.70 FW from box)
- That's You! voucher code Bundle (DATECODE : 7B (about may 2017))

5.05 Bundles:
- Days of Play Limited Edition (2x "Days of Play Blue" with Gold stenciling on the touchpad) (This is the EU one the US one might be possible too)
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Game requires 4.74, so some units may come with that min firm or newer depending. Just assume 4.7X.)
- Slim No Bundle 500gb (CAD/US)
- Slim No Bundle 500gb (EU)
- Pro 4K (Jet black)
- Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle LIMITED EDITION PRO 4K (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in Star Wars Battlefront Design Jet black)
- Monster Hunter World LIMITED EDITION PRO 4K (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in God of War Design)
- God of War LIMITED EDITION PRO 4K (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in God of War Design)
- Gamestop Limited Edition (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in Glacier White)
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 09-29-2018 at 11:47 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

BAD_ROBOT, Bobberk, DawidB, Fgr modz, Fixed Username, gluesniffinpete, GTA MoDz, Hydrogen, joni_djESP, NICHOLASCHAMMAS, NIO77, Pianist Prodigy, ThatEpicSomeone, User3, Wosley, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xGsc-_-Funzo
12-08-2016, 09:18 PM #2
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
Just takes time to dig around and message people as well. Spent a good week messaging people on ebay and finally found one that was a 1.75.
12-09-2016, 09:06 AM #3
streetzwbb
NextGenUpdate Elite
I couldn't help the price for 194(230+tax)
for the bops3 bundle..(sadly it came with 3.15)

The following user thanked streetzwbb for this useful post:

BAD_ROBOT
12-11-2016, 12:17 AM #4
this is great info, thanks for sharing.. will come in handy when i decide to buy a ps4 for hacking
12-11-2016, 05:32 AM #5
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by mikeyfnbrennan View Post
Just takes time to dig around and message people as well. Spent a good week messaging people on ebay and finally found one that was a 1.75.

Nice did you buy it?
12-11-2016, 10:10 AM #6
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
Yes, just contact people it's crazy how people actually don't update the consoles.Found some on the 3.55 firmware. Just takes time especially with the limited amount of messages you can send a day to users<
12-11-2016, 10:27 AM #7
Originally posted by Jesse
So i figured a topic with a list of console bundles that are on 1.76 or lower firmware would be useful so people know what to look for.

About PS4 Firmware 1.76:
PS4 Firmware 1.76 was released on 8/20/2016(August 20th, 2014). Any bundle released before that date will have a firmware below 1.76.

Some advice when buying a PS4:
- It’s easier to ensure you have the right firmware version if get the device new and sealed, not “used”
- If you get a “used” console, be careful: expect the seller to update before it is shipped. Same with Local stores also. Make sure to ask first and clarify you want it on 1.76 firmware.
- On Amazon and eBay, the description isn't always spot on. Make sure to ask the sellers for details if possible.
*Amazon has a great return policy. Use it if the PS4 is not the one you expected.

Buying a PS4 new, with guaranteed low firmware:
The best way to get yourself a PS4 with low firmware is to buy one of the old bundles, and get it new. The listings below are old bundles shipping with the old PS4 hardware, which are guaranteed to have firmware <= 1.76, if you buy them new.

On eBay, you can look for PS4 Launch Systems in the Game consoles category. Make sure it is a “sealed” unit.

Bundles:
- PS4 Glacier White Destiny Bundle
- Battlefield 4 Launch Bundle
- Knack launch Bundle
- InFamous Second Son + Killzone Shadow Fall + Knack Bundle
- NBA 2K14 Bundle
- FIFA 2K14 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 7 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 8 bundle
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Bundle
- Infamous: Second Son launch Bundle
- Watch_Dogs bundle
- PS4 Black Destiny Bundle
- PS4 Black DriveClub Bundle
- PS4 Glacier White DriveClub Bundle
- Call of Duty: Ghost Bundle

Additionally, people are reporting that consoles bundled with The Last of us usually ship with firmware 1.76 or 2.03. Get confirmation from the seller before buying those!

Now if there are any other console bundles i missed that come on 1.76 or lowerlet me know and i'll add them to the list
Smile

I don't see LittleBigPlanet 3 bundle mentioned Sal
12-11-2016, 10:31 AM #8
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I don't see LittleBigPlanet 3 bundle mentioned Sal

Added Smile
12-12-2016, 04:32 AM #9
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Someone is Selling the Glacier White Destiny Bundle for £399.99 on eBay brand new sealed is it worth it tho :/
12-13-2016, 03:20 AM #10
i Personally have the nathan drake bundle but its been updated :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo