03-27-2017, 10:45 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Previously, we had seen PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. work on some DS4 Modifications that could be used with the controller and coordinates. Today, he releases something small but can be useful to many others. Since this relates back to PS3, we might be able to view some nice releases with this coming soon. The developer also DM'd me with some very important news as well which you can read here down below.

J0lama: "I will improve the RTE system and port it to Windows/Linux with a graphic app and maybe Android."

GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.
J0lama's Website: You must login or register to view this content.

To roughly quote the README.md: What is PS4 RTM Editor?

PS4 Real Time Memory Editor for Linux for retail consoles.

Read/Write in a game memory to create mods like PS3 with tmapi and ccapi. This version a little demo.

I will improve the system with a graphic interface and the possibility of reading and write arrays. I will release a windows/Linux library to work with this easily.

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for answer my noob questions.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 03-27-2017 at 11:27 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

BLiNDzZ, GAMERzLOBBY27, gianluca33, ioritree, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
03-28-2017, 12:51 PM #11
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by John View Post
You can use this on Windows

he did say he will make one for windows.
03-28-2017, 12:52 PM #12
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
he did say he will make one for windows.

He will make a library.
This "tool" will work on Windows as is.
03-28-2017, 12:53 PM #13
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by John View Post
He will make a library.
This "tool" will work on Windows as is.

oh i see my bad.
03-28-2017, 01:09 PM #14
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
What's actually funny is that the guy you're attempting to troll has contributed more to this section than anyone else in the 3 year life cycle of the Playstation 4. A simple grammar mistake isn't funny when it's towards a top contributor to this dying website.

I'm not trying to troll? I just thought it was funny. There's no doubt he's done a lot, I love Hydro. Just funny how he said it :/

Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I don't get it? What's funny about that?

I just thought it funny how you said that, that's something a noob would say. Which you aren't but that's what I thought of lol
03-28-2017, 01:36 PM #15
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I'm not trying to troll? I just thought it was funny. There's no doubt he's done a lot, I love Hydro. Just funny how he said it :/

I just thought it funny how you said that, that's something a noob would say. Which you aren't but that's what I thought of lol

What did you want me to say? I mean, Grammarly corrected me by saying "jailbreak" not jailbroken/jailbreaked.

I can use the original meaning by stating "The PS4 running on a 1.76 firmware has now been modified to remove restrictions imposed by the manufacturer to allow the installation of unauthorized software."

Drack ... Might as well keep it simple for the others before someone starts bombarding me asking me questions about CFWs again :P

Originally posted by TxcticaLx
hory shit dude, this can actually lead to full game modifications :O PS4 jb coming soon hopefully <3

Noob Way: The PS4 can already be jailbreak on 1.76 using the dlclose + BadIRET.

Professional Way: EDIT: The PS4 running on a 1.76 firmware has now been modified with the dlclose + BadIRET to remove restrictions imposed by the manufacturer to allow the installation of unauthorized software. Drack

Bam. :P
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 03-28-2017 at 01:40 PM.
03-28-2017, 11:57 PM #16
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
What did you want me to say? I mean, Grammarly corrected me by saying "jailbreak" not jailbroken/jailbreaked.

I can use the original meaning by stating "The PS4 running on a 1.76 firmware has now been modified to remove restrictions imposed by the manufacturer to allow the installation of unauthorized software."

Drack ... Might as well keep it simple for the others before someone starts bombarding me asking me questions about CFWs again :P

Noob Way: The PS4 can already be jailbreak on 1.76 using the dlclose + BadIRET.

Professional Way: EDIT: The PS4 running on a 1.76 firmware has now been modified with the dlclose + BadIRET to remove restrictions imposed by the manufacturer to allow the installation of unauthorized software. Drack

Bam. :P

Why is this a bigger deal than it has to be lol?
03-29-2017, 02:48 AM #17
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Why is this a bigger deal than it has to be lol?

It's not haha, I just wanted to express it in two terms for no apparent reason ^-^
03-29-2017, 03:20 AM #18
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
It's not haha, I just wanted to express it in two terms for no apparent reason ^-^

Righttt lol
03-29-2017, 01:17 PM #19
blasts
Haxor!
wow this is amazing, been waiting for something like this Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo