03-27-2017, 10:45 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Previously, we had seen PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. work on some DS4 Modifications that could be used with the controller and coordinates. Today, he releases something small but can be useful to many others. Since this relates back to PS3, we might be able to view some nice releases with this coming soon. The developer also DM'd me with some very important news as well which you can read here down below.

J0lama: "I will improve the RTE system and port it to Windows/Linux with a graphic app and maybe Android."

GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.
J0lama's Website: You must login or register to view this content.

To roughly quote the README.md: What is PS4 RTM Editor?

PS4 Real Time Memory Editor for Linux for retail consoles.

Read/Write in a game memory to create mods like PS3 with tmapi and ccapi. This version a little demo.

I will improve the system with a graphic interface and the possibility of reading and write arrays. I will release a windows/Linux library to work with this easily.

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for answer my noob questions.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 03-27-2017 at 11:27 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

BLiNDzZ, GAMERzLOBBY27, gianluca33, ioritree, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
03-29-2017, 01:32 PM #20
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Will this allow writing to kernel memory? I saw it specifically mention game memory and just thought I would ask if we could write to kernel with it?
04-05-2017, 02:38 AM #21
ElyZium
Little One
Oh yes, here we go again! I remember great ps3 days, trolling hard asf! Haha, this is the only reason I will buy a ps4.
04-05-2017, 04:29 AM #22
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Been saying PS4 would only do CCAPI for a while. Supprised it would even hook with TMAPI or a PS4MAPI
04-05-2017, 05:09 AM #23
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Previously, we had seen PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. work on some DS4 Modifications that could be used with the controller and coordinates. Today, he releases something small but can be useful to many others. Since this relates back to PS3, we might be able to view some nice releases with this coming soon. The developer also DM'd me with some very important news as well which you can read here down below.

J0lama: "I will improve the RTE system and port it to Windows/Linux with a graphic app and maybe Android."

GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.
J0lama's Website: You must login or register to view this content.

To roughly quote the README.md: What is PS4 RTM Editor?

PS4 Real Time Memory Editor for Linux for retail consoles.

Read/Write in a game memory to create mods like PS3 with tmapi and ccapi. This version a little demo.

I will improve the system with a graphic interface and the possibility of reading and write arrays. I will release a windows/Linux library to work with this easily.

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for answer my noob questions.

Wait, wasn't Beach working on an API?
04-06-2017, 12:21 AM #24
Has anyone tested this in conjunction with the newly released exploit ported to 4.0X? Is this usable on 4.0X?
04-11-2017, 01:21 AM #25
Originally posted by xciergaming View Post
Been saying PS4 would only do CCAPI for a while. Supprised it would even hook with TMAPI or a PS4MAPI

what??
04-11-2017, 03:37 AM #26
Hydrogen
Super Mod
J0lama is about to release the RTE Memory Editor soon guys, stay tunee!

Originally posted by John View Post
what??

I said the same thing huehue.
04-11-2017, 03:56 AM #27
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Had that backwards is why lol i'm supprised it will use CCAPI since the console is CEX and CCAPI is written for DEX consoles. I guessed I missed PS4 being able to run DEX at some point
Last edited by ProtoBuffers ; 04-11-2017 at 03:58 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo