05-10-2017, 12:46 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

As we all know, You must login or register to view this content., had recently moved to PlayStation 4 for a quite bit leaving the iOS Scene. It kept being vice-versa, moving from iOS to PS4, but now he comes in with a punch for the PS4 Scene. Recently, he had shared his RCE Exploit that could point out if our console is vulnerable (rce.party/ps4).

Today, we had caught some of his latest tweets conveying three of his PS4 Consoles. He specifically wrote with a black pencil pointing out each of his console's firmware.

• 4.55 Jailbreak
  • 4.06 Jailbreak
  • 4.55 Stock

So, from him, we don't see too many jokes, but this might be serious as he was replying to another on Twitter. If this comes out to be 100% confirmed. We have background information that those latest firmware have granted access! Since the JB on the consoles aren't persistent, he can't actually hold them off to be on the network because Sony would receive the crash logs coming from the consoles. Checking mono framework MAY have a chance to stop that! Even though he just wrote letters and numbers on the console, we're not sure if this will be confirmed, but I definitely would say this is true since he knows what he is doing. I'll keep you posted whenever something rises up from the dead.

Here are the conversations he had with other users on Twitter:

Luca has now confirmed that PS4 PROs do work as well!

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-10-2017 at 03:59 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

BaumHF1, CavaloDeTroia10, Dog88Christian, Frosty, gοd, popcornmods, gluesniffinpete, OhBOOY, RF0oDxM0Dz, seb5594, Sparrow, xPurpBoyyx, zundappchef
05-11-2017, 10:44 AM #20
Cali
Gym leader
Originally posted by CavaloDeTroia10 View Post
Now I just need a downgrade method, because I'm sure my brother will update my only ps4 just to play online.

... and spoofing

Well there's no way to downgrade yet and I don't think anybody is working on that and as for spoofing, that'll come out when the console gets actually jailbroken.
05-11-2017, 01:54 PM #21
Cause writing with a black crayon means you've jailbroken a console wat

The following user thanked Fixed Username for this useful post:

hello10110
05-11-2017, 02:06 PM #22
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Fixed

You can rite on ur ps4 wit blak crayron? Plz tut jalebrek Kappa

The following user thanked Sparrow for this useful post:

iTruceFret
05-11-2017, 03:37 PM #23
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by Fixed

Very, very smart kid. He can reverse engineer iOS, when a giant Chinese team didn't. He's like Geohot but probably won't release this exploit. I've said it in iOS, and I've said it here. These won't be released. He's not a "free spirited kind of guy" like Geohot was, where he loved the idea of freedom within the console, and freedom of your own devices. This kid is meh. :y:

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

AFG
05-11-2017, 03:43 PM #24
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Very, very smart kid. He can reverse engineer iOS, when a giant Chinese team didn't. He's like Geohot but probably won't release this exploit. I've said it in iOS, and I've said it here. These won't be released. He's not a "free spirited kind of guy" like Geohot was, where he loved the idea of freedom within the console, and freedom of your own devices. This kid is meh. :y:

Didn't he say he wasn't going to release a Jailbreak for iOS, but still ended up releasing it anyway? :P
05-11-2017, 03:56 PM #25
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Didn't he say he wasn't going to release a Jailbreak for iOS, but still ended up releasing it anyway? :P

Apple doesn't sue people.
Sony does...
05-11-2017, 05:06 PM #26
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Sony does...

I don't think Sony would sue for sharing exploits... they sue for keys.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

TheReturn
05-11-2017, 10:18 PM #27
AFG
The One and Only
Sony does...

Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I don't think Sony would sue for sharing exploits... they sue for keys.

He's never gonna release it....wasted everyone's time and created false hype.
05-11-2017, 10:44 PM #28
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by AFG View Post
He's never gonna release it....wasted everyone's time and created false hype.

AFG, I understand you hate exploitation on the PS4 Console, but I mean, you never know. I don't believe miracles, but you never know.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo